Pig Soooieee!!!!

mayonaise

Somehow in hell, I hope for a Razorbacks win today...

201194[/snapback]

Dream, dream, dream...dream, dream, dream.

Arkansas 1-7-1 all time in Baton Rouge.

No early Christmas for Auburn fans this year. :D

Somehow in hell, I hope for a Razorbacks win today...

201194[/snapback]

Dream, dream, dream...dream, dream, dream.

Arkansas 1-7-1 all time in Baton Rouge.

201196[/snapback]

Streaks like that are made to be broken (see vandy this year against UTee). Besides, LSU has a mediocre run defense against a good running team. Arkansas has the best in the West (yes better than ours). Their QB play has improved. If they can get some sort of defense going, they can take advantage of the LSU arrogance.

Ok, Tiger fans….who’s your favorite team today? Well, I have it on good authority that the Hog’s showed up in Baton Rouge and despite comments to the contrary, will not concede this game.

They will take the field at 1:30 this afternoon, strapped up and cinched down. Our defense has been steadily improving all year and we seemed to have found a QB that has had some success throwing the ball, so we won’t see 8-9 men in ‘the box’ to stuff the run. Our offensive line has been known to open a hole or two from time to time, so with the ‘D’ backed off slightly, our ground game could see some success.

3rd down conversions will be critical to keep LSWho’s offense off the field. When they’re on the field our ‘D’ has to step up.

On paper, we don’t have a chance and LSWho will probably go to the SECCG. But….Houston, despite all the bad press and poor record, has been known to get an occasional, unexpected, miracle win. Maybe today? The Hog Nation would like nothing better than to send the Auburn Tigers to the SECCG!

GO HOG’S!! :arky::arky:

:au: 's chances at Atlanta may be fleeting, but I would love for an upset of LSU just to show the Talking Heads that they don't determine the outcome of major college football. On numerous occassions, I have heard Herbstreit and others already speaking of the matchup between UGA and LSU without mentioning :au: .

Oh well, maybe I'm just a fet up fan.

Streaks like that are made to be broken (see vandy this year against UTee).  Besides, LSU has a mediocre run defense against a good running team.  Arkansas has the best in the West (yes better than ours).  Their QB play has improved.  If they can get some sort of defense going, they can take advantage of the LSU arrogance.

LSU has a medicore run defense??? WOW! Granted Kenny Irons had a career day against LSU but...LSU has the No. 8 rushing defense in the nation allowing 96.4 yards/game NCAA No. 8 rushing defense. To boot, the No. 21 pass defense, No. 7 overall defense and No. 4 scoring defense Defensive rankings...Keep dreaming!

If lsu is listening to the press about how hapless the hogs have been all season and how they will get to see uga in the seccg, I think arky could come out and with a greatly improved passing offense and pull off the upset. We have all seen miles can get beat even with a big lead. KI and company had a lot of success moving the ball on the ground against lsu. McFadden is just a BEAST running the ball, I don’t know if Arky will come out with the win but all I will say is. GO HAWGS! :arky:

Granted Kenny Irons had a career day against LSU but...NCAA No. 8 rushing defense. To boot, the No. 21 pass defense, No. 7 overall defense and No. 4 scoring defense Defensive rankings...Keep dreaming!

201207[/snapback]

That was my point...against good rushing offenses...I think Arkansas' is better than ours...

201196[/snapback]

...I'll settle for a Thanksgiving miracle. Normally, Arkansas and Houston Nutt are one of my least favorite SEC teams. But I'm one of the Razerbacks biggest fans today! GO :arky: !

Archived