I don't see how 'Bama fans can call Tubs classless

Auburn Seer

Unfortunately, Bammies have total immunity from any cause of action that claims untruthfulness. The Legislature passed a bill back in 1978 giving anyone wearing a "Bama", "Got 12" or Talladega Motor Speedway" t-shirt, carte blanche on engaging mouth before brain kicks in as long as it is remotely related to football.

I've tried a few cases against Steadman Shealy, who practices here in Dothan, and I lose on Summary Judgment every time. Just delete the post and hope she goes away. :big:

Guest Tigrinum Major
I shouldn't have posted without this, but I was a little miffed that ya'll thought we were classless to be upset over the 4 fingers.

202780[/snapback]

Well, just to be clear, no one accused anyone of being classless over being upset about the four fingers. If anyone was upset by the four finger gesture, they aren't classless, they are overly sensitive jacklegs that are just looking for any reason to attack and tear down a person's (CTT's) character.

As far as your comments and accusations, anyone can come on a message board and accuse a public figure of whatever they want to with no proof, but be prepared when others call BS on it.

This needs to go no further. Thread locked.

(I am in training to one day succeed Titan as Secretary of Crowd Control.)

Archived