Hey, flag waving Republicans

Bottomfeeder

Unlike all of those other flag waving republicans out there, you can talk with your wallet and show the troops you care. Don Imus donated $250,000 to this fund. Unlike Haliburton and GHW Bush. Halliburton refused. Bush Sr. made remarks about not being able to donate to every cause.

The right wingers and flag waving bush supporters, say they back the troops. Well not one has donated to this cause.

http://www.fallenheroesfund.org/fallenheroes/index.php

$10 million short on rehab center at Brook Military Hospital is not being funded for amputees.

Phone Number

1 800 340 HERO

Why just Republicans? Are we to conclude that Dems aren't willing or don't care to donate? Seems a bit of an antagonistic tone ya got there, BF.

Don't know enough about the Intrepid Museum yet, but from the looks of it, sounds like a noble cause. There are many ways to support the troops, and we should each help out according to what each of us deems appropriate. All Americans, not just members of one political party, should give something back to our soldiers and say THANKS!

Why just Republicans? Are we to conclude that Dems aren't willing or don't care to donate? Seems a bit of an antagonistic tone ya got there, BF.

Don't know enough about the Intrepid Museum yet, but from the looks of it, sounds like a noble cause. There are many ways to support  the troops, and we should each help out according to what each of us deems appropriate. All Americans, not just members of one political party, should give something back to our soldiers and say  THANKS!

213264[/snapback]

I agree. It's just that some, with plenty to donate, don't seem to care. Maybe I just overreacted. I went through AIT at Ft. Sam Houston.

Archived