The BIG lie... and an honest answer

Tigermike

"The question remains: Why did President Bush deliberately choose to break the law?" — Howard Dean, speaking out on behalf of terrorists' rights

"If I wanted to break the law, why was I briefing Congress?" — President George W. Bush on the NSA surveillance program

"The question remains: Why did President Bush deliberately choose to break the law?" — Howard Dean, speaking out on behalf of terrorists' rights

"If I wanted to break the law, why was I briefing Congress?" — President George W. Bush on the NSA surveillance program

215079[/snapback]

He wasn't "briefing Congress."

Yeah, he was. More technically speaking, he was briefing committee leaders, of Congress. That's how the system works. The President need not consult or brief the entire Congress on every single issue.

Howard Dean, and not the President , is a liar.

Yeah, he was. More technically speaking, he was briefing committee leaders, of Congress. That's how the system works. The President need not consult or brief the entire Congress on every single issue.

Howard Dean, and not the President , is a liar.

215158[/snapback]

Guess that's why the Republican controlled Senate is conducting hearings on what they weren't briefed about.

Guess that's why the Republican controlled Senate is conducting hearings on what they weren't briefed about.

Yep. Must be. :rolleyes:

Archived