Shulas welcome new daughter

quietfan

I don't see this reported on WEN yet:

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/huntsvil...0070.xml&coll=1

Shulas welcome their third little girl Wednesday

TUSCALOOSA - Ryan Lucy Shula was born at 10:46 a.m. Wednesday.

Andre Smith announced his commitment to Alabama exactly 26 minutes later.  Is there a coach in America that had a better half-hour on national signing day than Alabama's Mike Shula?

"He's thrilled to death," Crimson Tide defensive coordinator Joe Kines said.

Shula didn't even know that he had landed his biggest recruit until director of football operations Randy Ross called him on a cell phone at DCH Regional Medical Center after Shula's wife Shari had just delivered the couple's third child.

"Maybe he was just trying to make me feel good," Ross said of Shula's enthusiasm. "But he sounded like he didn't know."

Shula did not meet with reporters as scheduled while spending time with his new daughter. The baby weighed 6 pounds, 15 ounces and was 19 inches long.

Congratulations to the Shulas on their youngest recruit of the day! :thumbsup:

[Too bad little Ryan Lucy is going to have to pick up and move before her 2nd or 3rd birthday when her Dad loses his job... :rolleyes: ]

Yes congrats to the Shula family on the birth of their little girl. I hope she is healthy! It is sad that her daycare provider will have to be changed though! :big:

Congrats to the Shulas. I have a good bit of experience with raising daughters.

Mike, the first step should be to start planning for her AUBURN education TODAY. :au:

The best part is that she will never be pressured to learn to throw a forward pass.

Congrats to them.

217086[/snapback]

No, but given the tendency at Bama to "stay inside the 'family'", she will be required to learn how to call plays. Maybe they'll send her off to learn from someone who actually has a clue.

Congrats coach Shula! At the rate he is going, hes gunna be able to have his own football team with all his kids!

yeah but i heard that before she came out of the womb she had a prosthetic penis on and then removed it to reveal herself as a girl, so classless. :big:

Congrats coach Shula! At the rate he is going, hes gunna be able to have his own football team with all his kids!

217122[/snapback]

Well, considering how the Misses looks, can ya blame him? ;)

Well, considering how the Misses looks, can  ya blame him?  ;)

217216[/snapback]

True. She has awful taste in men though.

Congrats to the whole Shula family on their new arrival!

yeah but i heard that before she came out of the womb she had a prosthetic penis on and then removed it to reveal herself as a girl, so classless. :big:

217168[/snapback]

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

Man I meant to tlink this last night.

Congrats on the new little girl. Nothing in football will ever compare to the birth of a child.

War Damn Ryan Lucy!

217122[/snapback]

It's easier to sire an offense than to recruit one I guess.

The best part is that she will never be pressured to learn to throw a forward pass.

Congrats to them.

217086[/snapback]

And will never have an eleven course dinner of field greens at Jordan-Hare........

Archived