Texas A&M - Recruiting

weagle251

Not that the Aggies are anything to care about, aside from laughing at Fran, but take a look at this:

http://www.mywesttexas.com/site/news.cfm?n...id=475011&rfi=6

Specifically this quote from fresh signee, Terrence McCoy:

"They take care of you down there," McCoy said. "I know from my brother they keep your pockets full, give you plenty of money, keep feeding you meals. Besides that all the help they give you with football. They keep you on your grades with private tutoring. Just good all-around."

Did he just say what I think he said?

Edit: Here is the list of their signees: http://tamu.rivals.com/commitlist.asp?year=2006&school=82

It looks like the FifthChoiceOne is taking what he learned @ West Vance and using it in College Station. :D

If a recruit makes a stupid statement in College Station, how long does it take for a plane carrying NCAA investigators from Kansas City to reach College Station and begin the investigation?

Good lord, how dense can you be? Wonder if that kid was a partial qualifier?

Wonder if that kid was a partial qualifier?

217276[/snapback]

not any more!!!

This is what baffles me about recruiting. Take this guy from the Texas A&M list:

Jarius Neal DB 6-3 218 4.6 - Decatur, MS

Listed as Decatur MS, but he played his HS ball about 35 miles from Tuscaloosa (or Starkville, for that matter).

He's supposedly a four star. But he was a no star coming out of HS. He originally looked at MSU, I think. Now he's at A&M and he's a four-star?

This is what baffles me about recruiting.  Take this guy from the Texas A&M list:

Jarius Neal DB  6-3 218 4.6 -  Decatur, MS

Listed as Decatur MS, but he played his HS ball about 35 miles from Tuscaloosa (or Starkville, for that matter). 

He's supposedly a four star.  But he was a no star coming out of HS.  He originally looked at MSU, I think.  Now he's at A&M  and he's a four-star?

217320[/snapback]

Same thing happened with bama and CB recruit Javier Arenas. He was committed to UCF and was a no star. When he switched his committment to the turds, 3 stars just like that.

Same thing happened with bama and CB recruit Javier Arenas. He was committed to UCF and was a no star. When he switched his committment to the turds, 3 stars just like that.

217344[/snapback]

AU had a few guys who were a no star and then moved up to a 3 4 or 5 star ranking. No star just means he has not been ranked yet. OFten the JUCO guys are rated this way. Rudi Johnson was no start for the longest time then was listed as a 4 or 5 star.

that is so funny I wish I had a pocket full of cash and 3 meals a day can you say PROBATION..........and who wrote the article it read like a 5th grader wrote it

Archived