"Way More Classier"

SCWarEagle

http://mb33.scout.com/falabamafans48326frm...cID=94248.topic

As much as I hate Auburn, I think Tennessee is the biggest game. I mean Condaleeza Rice was there for crying out loud! Plus the Alabama-Tennesee game is almost a guaranteed CBS game every year. Tennessee's fan base is way more classier than Auburn's, Tennessee's tradition is way better than Auburn's. The coaches?... I can't stand either one. In my reasoning, Alabama-Tennessee is like 2 bucks fighting for dominance of an area. Auburn is like that gnat that keeps buzzing around your ear that won't go away no matter how many times you swat at it.

Sometimes, no commentary is even necessary. Enjoy.

War Damn Eagle!

Four points:

1) Do the bammers pick UT as their main rival because they can actually BEAT UT?

2) AU won the SEC in 1989 and 2004 also...for the bozo that said we have only won 1 SEC title since '88. Also would have won in '93 as well. Even when we don't win the West, we are usually tied for 1st and lose a tie breaker...

3) When was the last time bammer sniffed anything in the SEC...aren't they the perennial 3rd or 4th place team in the SEC West in this new millenium?

4) on the subject of "thugs" isn't it bammer that has the worse academic performance of any SEC football team? Isn't it bammer players that are hitting the police blotter all the time...not AU's players? That is some powerful kool-aid they have over there in redneckland.

It is the off season guys. During the off season the bammers recycle their BS.

The Bammer fans have been spewing this BS for 10 - 15 years now. They are still trying to make themselves feel better about the way the Iron Bowl went. First they tried to make a big deal about winning their bowl game and having one more win than AUBURN. Now they recycle this drivel.

Remember this, at 8:00 p.m. on Nov. 19, they knew how wide the gap was in the two programs. At 8:00 p.m. on Nov 19 they all felt like throwing up. At 8:00 p.m. on Nov 19 they all knew their school was no where close to being competitive with AUBURN. At 8:00 p.m. on Nov 20 the rationalizations started in the red nation.

On Wednesday 1 February 2006, national signing day, the Bammers received another dose or reality when AUBURN signed 7 of the top 12 in the state of Alabama. :au::au:

The future is so bright :au: coaches, players and fan have to wear B)

WAR EAGLE!

As much as I hate Auburn, I think Tennessee is the biggest game. I mean Condaleeza Rice was there for crying out loud! Plus the Alabama-Tennesee game is almost a guaranteed CBS game every year. Tennessee's fan base is way more classier than Auburn's, Tennessee's tradition is way better than Auburn's. The coaches?... I can't stand either one. In my reasoning, Alabama-Tennessee is like 2 bucks fighting for dominance of an area. Auburn is like that gnat that keeps buzzing around your ear that won't go away no matter how many times you swat at it.

War Damn Eagle!

219664[/snapback]

Maybe , just maybe, someone should point out history to this uater.

:au: 4 in a row over uat.

:au: 3 in a row over UT.

p.s. WDE..FEAR the THUMB ! ! ! :au::D

We've all heard this kind of nonsense for several years now. The reason is simple. UT has owned that series for the better part of a decade now. It's natural to want to beat them worse than anyone on your schedule. Couple that with the actions of Snitch Fulmer and you got yourself a full blown rivalry.

But, there's now another little "Gnat" that's won 4 in a row and may soon become Bama's biggest rival again. :D

War Damn Eagle!

219664[/snapback]

Thanks...I'm working today...and I needed that! :lol:

:au::homer:

Man, I can't wait to see what happens when Auburn takes the overall lead in the series.  Suicide watch is going to be in effect for a entire state.

219724[/snapback]

AU is still 7 games behind i think, 8 according to bama. Going to take 15 to 20 years to catch them. If Auburn can go 11-4 over bama the next 15 years that would be good enough to tie the series. That is asking a lot but not out of the question. I figure AU has 2 more easy wins before shula is canned, then 2 easy wins vs the next coach. It can easily be 8 in a row before bama wins again, that will cut the series to 3 games.

I know bama has all time series leads vs every team in the SEC. Which team is closer to passing them?

AU trails LSU by 3 games and Bama by 7. We lead everyone esle. Too bad LSU beat us last year in OT that would have trimmed the series to 1 game.

Four points:

1)  Do the bammers pick UT as their main rival because they can actually BEAT UT?

2)  AU won the SEC in 1989 and 2004 also...for the bozo that said we have only won 1 SEC title since '88.  Also would have won in '93 as well.  Even when we don't win the West, we are usually tied for 1st and lose a tie breaker...

3) When was the last time bammer sniffed anything in the SEC...aren't they the perennial 3rd or 4th place team in the SEC West in this new millenium?

4) on the subject of "thugs" isn't it bammer that has the worse academic performance of any SEC football team?  Isn't it bammer players that are hitting the police blotter all the time...not AU's players?  That is some powerful kool-aid they have over there in redneckland.

219670[/snapback]

In response to #1 up there. UT beat uat for quite a few years in a row prior to this year. No one dominated bama like Phil Fulmer has in his tenure(which is hillarious if you ask me.

"I mean Condaleeza Rice was there for crying out loud!"

I thought she was present for the Florida game, not Tennessee.

219745[/snapback]

Florida, .. UT, .. whatever -- the important thing to remember is that they can't admit to having AU as their biggest rival because of how bad it looks to be getting punked by them year after year. This is classic de Nile behavior, and I don't mean Egyptians.

Almost as funny as the delusional bammies is the PSU fan who started the whole thread. He's going away thinking this must be the gospel truth. What a maroon! :lol:

AU is still 7 games behind i think, 8 according to bama.  Going to take 15 to 20 years to catch them.  If Auburn can go 11-4 over bama the next 15 years that would be good enough to tie the series.  That is asking a lot but not out of the question.  I figure AU has 2 more easy wins before shula is canned, then 2 easy wins vs the next coach.  It can easily be 8 in a row before bama wins again, that will cut the series to 3 games.
Let's go for a decade! That would truly cause a suicide rate higher than Wall Street during the Great Depression to take place in the trailer parks of Alabama!

AU is still 7 games behind i think, 8 according to bama.

And don't forget the huge asterick by this record, what with Auburn playing them at their home field Legion Field all those years. Put those home games at Auburn, even with Bryant, and it is more like 3 or 4. Put them in Tuscaloosa and Auburn is ahead!!! :D

AU is still 7 games behind i think, 8 according to bama.

And don't forget the huge asterick by this record, what with Auburn playing them at their home field Legion Field all those years. Put those home games at Auburn, even with Bryant, and it is more like 3 or 4. Put them in Tuscaloosa and Auburn is ahead!!! :D

219850[/snapback]

ASTER-ISK!!!!!!!

B)

:au::homer:

Archived