ATTN: Birmingham Area AUNation Members!!!

Guest Tigrinum Major

My boss is on vacation so I had to send in the numbers for the week and I couldn't get off , but I am looking forward to the next time yall meet so I can put some faces with the posts I hope everyone had a great time

Guest Tigrinum Major

Well, it was a small, but boistrous turnout. Myself, AUTailgatingRules, DaddyBoyAU (who I always pictured as much larger) and AWK were the only ones that made it.

A big thank you to AUTailgatingRules, who picked up the tab and made a generous contribution to the site. Also, he volunteered to organize and host the next get together, so be looking for info on that in the semi-near future. Hope to see some more of you there next time!

Well, it was a small, but boistrous turnout.  Myself, AUTailgatingRules, DaddyBoyAU (who I always pictured as much larger) and AWK were the only ones that made it. 

It's DaddyBoy, not Big Daddy :P . I go by barkndog on tech boards, but I was afraid that on an Auburn board, it would imply UGA or Miss State ties. My daughter calles me DaddyBoy, so I went that route.

A big thank you to AUTailgatingRules, who picked up the tab and made a generous contribution to the site.  Also, he volunteered to organize and host the next get together, so be looking for info on that in the semi-near future.  Hope to see some more of you there next time!

226405[/snapback]

Yeah - thanks to tailgatingrules for picking up the tab. My wife can't complain since I didn't spend any money.

Yes, It was fun, the waitress made my night  :big:

226418[/snapback]

... she was hot :blink: Although, I think she had a thing for Mr. TailgatingRules... Buy a house, AWK. ;)

Funny thing about meeting you guys - I don't remember your real names - I still associate you guys by your AUNation moniker.

Well, it was a small, but boistrous turnout.  Myself, AUTailgatingRules, DaddyBoyAU (who I always pictured as much larger) and AWK were the only ones that made it. 

It's DaddyBoy, not Big Daddy :P . I go by barkndog on tech boards, but I was afraid that on an Auburn board, it would imply UGA or Miss State ties. My daughter calles me DaddyBoy, so I went that route.

A big thank you to AUTailgatingRules, who picked up the tab and made a generous contribution to the site.  Also, he volunteered to organize and host the next get together, so be looking for info on that in the semi-near future.  Hope to see some more of you there next time!

226405[/snapback]

Yeah - thanks to tailgatingrules for picking up the tab. My wife can't complain since I didn't spend any money.

Yes, It was fun, the waitress made my night  :big:

226418[/snapback]

... she was hot :blink: Although, I think she had a thing for Mr. TailgatingRules... Buy a house, AWK. ;)

Funny thing about meeting you guys - I don't remember your real names - I still associate you guys by your AUNation moniker.

226586[/snapback]

Yeah, Thanks to AUTailgating for picking up the tab. And sharing the secret of buying a house

HAte i couldnt make it....went to a party at my bosses house in hopes of getting on her good side and maybe getting a raise.....but not so sure i did that since i took home the poker money......

HAte i couldnt make it....went to a party at my bosses house in hopes of getting on her good side and maybe getting a raise.....but not so sure i did that  since i took home the poker money......

226781[/snapback]

Never beat your boss at any game, under no circumstances. That is, unless you have a chance to make more money than you could get in a raise... :big:

Guest Tigrinum Major
HAte i couldnt make it....went to a party at my bosses house in hopes of getting on her good side and maybe getting a raise.....but not so sure i did that  since i took home the poker money......

226781[/snapback]

Never beat your boss at any game, under no circumstances. That is, unless you have a chance to make more money than you could get in a raise... :big:

226787[/snapback]

And just what was your excuse, Mr. fanatc?

Unfortunately I think the only way to get a raise is find a new job....

226781[/snapback]

226787[/snapback]

And just what was your excuse, Mr. fanatc?

226788[/snapback]

T-Ball practice at 5:30 in Trussville. I will make the next one though, I promise.

By the way, in case you were wondering, I hit 2 home runs... :lol:

Archived