A Day

Guest Tigrinum Major

Guest Tigrinum Major
What did everybody think about the new announcer?  I thought he did a good job.  He is pretty much the same "style" as Carl.  No "FFFIIIRRRSSTTT DOWNNNNNN KENTUCKYYYYYY†junk like you here at other stadiums.

226147[/snapback]

He sounded very similiar to Carl Stephens. In fact, if I had not known and really been paying attention to it, I wouldn't have known the difference.

Is it Arkansas that has the anouncer that goes "Thats another razorback" and the crowd yells "first down"! or something along that lines. Thinking it was, I know in one game you could hear the Auburn fans making fun of it somehow in the background on TV (hmm TV, maybe it wasn't Arkie... though could have been CSS playback).

I hate when they do that. Should be left up to the cheerleaders, not the PA announcer.

Bad sport on SAvage for showing out after hitting Tre helmet to helmet. 

226014[/snapback]

I saw the replay on the big screen and thought it was a clean hit with his shoulder. I could be wrong.

Was it Tre or Lee Guess that he hit?

226032[/snapback]

I don't think so, replays on big screen at JHS, it ssure looked like helmet to helmet. If he had led with shoulder I think there would have been not foul even with the pass being too tall for Tre.

Alright, I don't have any pictures, but basically, here is my diagram of midfield-

77.jpg

It wasn't a drastic change; Just enough to notice and go "Hey..that's different"

226172[/snapback]

Cool.. Thanks. I like it... :)

Alright, I don't have any pictures, but basically, here is my diagram of midfield-

77.jpg

It wasn't a drastic change; Just enough to notice and go "Hey..that's different"

226172[/snapback]

thanks fear.. thought you might have had photos.. thanks for posting that

i did take my camera to a-day, but from my angle (low in the band section), you can't really tell what's going on with the colors. You can tell there is something there, but that's about it

The orange logo was bad. They did have Dye's name off of the field for one improvement.

Mark my words . . . within 3 years we'll be wearing orange uniforms. If and when that happens, I'm going to try to retire from AU football. It will be tough to go cold turkey. I guess I could watch the away games, huh?

How could a color that has been so faithful throughout the years suddenly turn on navy blue, our home color?? It ain't right. Evil forces are at work. Rumor has it that the logo was changed at midnight on the last full moon. That should tell you something.

How long with it be under the current state of affairs before our nickname will be changed from "Tigers" to "Pumkins"? The eagles will be replaced by the raven.

WAKE UP AU FANS! There's is still a chance to nip this evil process in the bud! Send donations of $20 or more to me, so that I may continue the fight on behalf of all that is right with Auburn. PayPal, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, cash, jewlry and gold bouillon accepted. No aluminum cans please.

Is it Arkansas that has the anouncer that goes "Thats another razorback" and the crowd yells "first down"! or something along that lines. Thinking it was, I know in one game you could hear the Auburn fans making fun of it somehow in the background on TV (hmm TV, maybe it wasn't Arkie... though could have been CSS playback).

I hate when they do that.  Should be left up to the cheerleaders, not the PA announcer.

226161[/snapback]

The University of South Carolina Lamecocks PA announcer does the same thing at the games and the fans yell 1st down.

Yeah I am going to the Auburn vs. USC game this season and it's going to suck to have to hear that the whole game. Hopefuly they can't get to many first downs against us like last season!

The orange logo was bad.  They did have Dye's name off of the field for one improvement. 

Mark my words . . . within 3 years we'll be wearing orange uniforms.  If and when that happens, I'm going to try to retire from AU football. It will be tough to go cold turkey.  I guess I could watch the away games, huh?

How could a color that has been so faithful throughout the years suddenly turn on navy blue, our home color??  It ain't right.  Evil forces are at work.  Rumor has it that the logo was changed at midnight on the last full moon.  That should tell you something. 

How long with it be under the current state of affairs before our nickname will be changed from "Tigers" to "Pumkins"?  The eagles will be replaced by the raven. 

WAKE UP AU FANS!  There's is still a chance to nip this evil process in the bud!  Send donations of $20 or more to me, so that I may continue the fight on behalf of all that is right with Auburn.  PayPal, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, cash, jewlry and gold bouillon accepted.  No aluminum cans please.

226388[/snapback]

Sounds like a get rich scheme to me.. no?? hahaha

I hate when they do that.  Should be left up to the cheerleaders, not the PA announcer.

226161[/snapback]

The University of South Carolina Lamecocks PA announcer does the same thing at the games and the fans yell 1st down.

Yeah I am going to the Auburn vs. USC game this season and it's going to suck to have to hear that the whole game. Hopefuly they can't get to many first downs against us like last season!

226398[/snapback]

What are you talking about????? Did you see that game??? :usc: mustered only 7 first downs and 199 yards total offense. Their O will be a lot better but so will our D!!!

The orange logo was bad.  They did have Dye's name off of the field for one improvement. 

Mark my words . . . within 3 years we'll be wearing orange uniforms.  If and when that happens, I'm going to try to retire from AU football. It will be tough to go cold turkey.  I guess I could watch the away games, huh?

How could a color that has been so faithful throughout the years suddenly turn on navy blue, our home color??  It ain't right.  Evil forces are at work.  Rumor has it that the logo was changed at midnight on the last full moon.  That should tell you something. 

How long with it be under the current state of affairs before our nickname will be changed from "Tigers" to "Pumkins"?  The eagles will be replaced by the raven. 

WAKE UP AU FANS!  There's is still a chance to nip this evil process in the bud!  Send donations of $20 or more to me, so that I may continue the fight on behalf of all that is right with Auburn.  PayPal, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, cash, jewlry and gold bouillon accepted.  No aluminum cans please.

226388[/snapback]

:D

You know, Aufans pictures has me wondering...

Do you think they did it because the orange would really stand out more when the next great QB wearing bama white is sprawled across it?

:D

Archived