football playoff braket

ncaajunkie

this guy came up with this football playoff bracket and bowls for each game, i saw something like this on espn once.

the champonship game rotates each year with rose bowl, orange bowl, sugar bowl, and fiesta bowl. he has 4 brackets showing this.

college football playoff system

playoff brackets with last years rankings, i dont agree with his wins and losses but the bracket is good.

why this doesnt happen is crazy.

05playoffs.jpg

I like all ideas other than the current.... too much money and contracts involved that take away from the sport.

If you notice this is the same guy who has Florida St. and Oregon playing six overtimes and final score being 95-93.

GIVE ME A BREAK!!! :roflol:

Guest Tigrinum Major

How many times do I have to repeat that bowl sites for preliminary rounds will not work? It is not economically feasible for schools and especially fans. If you were a USC fan, you would not be able to travel to Tampa, Tempe, and then Miami on successive weekends unless you were rich. Most fans can swing one long bowl trip. Most cannot swing three or four.

Georgia would have traveled to Nashville, Orlando, New Orleans and Pasadena. That is the best case scenario, as three of the sites were within a day and a half's drive for UGA fans. Most of the bowl sites are not accessible for the run of the mill fan from Nebraska.

Give it up for at least five more years anyway.

Everyone has a plan. This one sucks.

If you notice in the very last bracket titled

2007 season's playoff bracket in NCAA Football 06:
The Soviet Union is the SEC Champion......

I guess we are incorporating mother Russia very soon.

That is just plain nuts!!

ARky St holding USC to 28, maybe in the first half!!! :no:

UM scoring 39 on AU, UGA game this past year was about only time I can think of in years AU has had 30 scored on them. They could only put 3 on against LSwho

FSU scoring 45 on OSU, that would have been the best D FSU saw all year :roflol:

FSU holding USC to 23, :roflol:

Akron beating Texas, go with a double on this one :roflol::roflol:

The right side of the bracket half way could happen except the Akron beating Texas. The ND. PSU bracket looked okay and half way realistic.

Other than that it is pure crapola!!!!!

How many times do I have to repeat that bowl sites for preliminary rounds will not work?  It is not economically feasible for schools and especially fans.  If you were a USC fan, you would not be able to travel to Tampa, Tempe, and then Miami on successive weekends unless you were rich.  Most fans can swing one long bowl trip.  Most cannot swing three or four. 

Georgia would have traveled to Nashville, Orlando, New Orleans and Pasadena.  That is the best case scenario, as three of the sites were within a day and a half's drive for UGA fans.  Most of the bowl sites are not accessible for the run of the mill fan from Nebraska. 

Give it up for at least five more years anyway. 

Everyone has a plan.  This one sucks.

235772[/snapback]

this guys scores are not even close to what i would put, he's crazy

Lets look at the first game USC and Ark St

couldnt u have USC and Ark St playing at Usc, Lower seed team host the game for first 2 rounds, and since its at USC cant u still call it the Outback Bowl? why does the Outback Bowl have to be played in the same location every year? wouldnt that be better for Outback also, more locations u go more advertising people will see. Outback bowl in FL on year and maybe somewhere in CA the next.

Archived