BOT Scholarship

Proud Tiger

My granddaughter graduated from Grissom High in Huntsville today. She will start to Auburn this Fall as a 3rd generation student. She finished 15th in her class of 486. Among several scholarships she was offered is the Auburn Board of Trustees Scholarship. Thanks BOTs.

I'm good friends with some Grissom High Students - his brother graduated last year too. Is your granddaughter cute and single? :D I give tours of the campus - I wonder if I would've met her before...

Congrats to you and your grandaughter. Now you can get you a "My Grandaughter Attends :au: " bumpersticker. :D

Guest Tigrinum Major

Fantastic news, PT. I am sure she will make her granddaddy proud, many times over.

Good to see you again.

My granddaughter graduated from Grissom High in Huntsville today. She will start to Auburn this Fall as a 3rd generation student. She finished 15th in her class of 486. Among several scholarships she was offered is the Auburn Board of Trustees Scholarship. Thanks BOTs.

235903[/snapback]

Congrats... my little sister also graduated from Grissom with your granddaughter yesterday.

CONGRATS...that's AUsome! :D

:au::homer:

Archived