au video i made

ncaajunkie

first video i have made. turned out pretty good i think. pics are from web sites ive collected over last couple of months, pics are from the :au: 2004 and 2005 season, im still playin around with video hope to add some stuff to it. let me know what u think

http://www.zshare.net/video/auburn_0001-wmv.html

zhare.net is free site to upload your videos to, very cool :thumbsup:

no offense, but it's not really video. it's a slide show. and it takes forever to load i might add.

it loaded fast for me...but yea its a slideshow.

i like the choice of music and i like the pictures...but I'd make the time on each picture a little less...the pictures are cool but not for as long as they are on the screen.

overall i like it and thanks for sharing.

I agree with what was said before about timing.

Suggestions: Add the Eagle at the first "Thunderstruck", also, I didn't see a picture of Reggie Brown getting his bell rung by Rosegreen.

Favorite picture: The Predator standing over Croyle in the fetal position seemingly asking the baby, "Who's your Daddy?"

I like the pictures and the music. Would be better if you included videos in between the pictures. Such as, when Ronnie trucked Tennesse for the touchdown, show the video after. Same with the Reggie Brown knockout blow. Good start though. :au:

I thought it was fabulous. I'm sending the link to all my AU friends at work! It loaded instantly for me, too.

:au:

thanks for the feed back, sorry for the mis lead b/c it is a slide show, brain fart on my part. i like the feed back every little bit helps.

i like the ending and also the Ref helping up Croyle!!! his own players wouldnt help him. lol

My advice as a video maker and fellow slideshow maker. Use youtube.com for your vids because on the site u are using now there are ways for people to steal your video.(trust me cuz thats what I did to get alot of clips for my videos) so People can steal your whole video if they wanted and say they made it. So I suggest using youtube.com

and also let the transitions of the pics go with the music more. Check out some of my vids if havents already. http://www.youtube.com/user/crashman009

great pics. I havent seen alot of those before :cheer:

Archived