Cant wait till football season

vatz22au

If you dont get chill bumps after that first sack... you dont have a pulse...  :au:   :cheer:

240929[/snapback]

.......or a soul.

Hang your head in shame Brodie, you worthless piece of elephant dung.

While we're on the topic, why not a youtube video that makes me sick?

LSU Golden Tiger Band before Florida game

Turn your speakers up all the way - then imagine about twice that, and that's what a game in Death Valley at night is like. That stadium was shaking for AU in overtime.

I know Auburn's a tough place to play, but nothing tops that piece of crap stadium for noise .. watching this video, can't you just smell the :corndog: ?

While we're on the topic, why not a youtube video that makes me sick?

LSU Golden Tiger Band before Florida game

Turn your speakers up all the way - then imagine about twice that, and that's what a game in Death Valley at night is like.  That stadium was shaking for AU in overtime.

I know Auburn's a tough place to play, but nothing tops that piece of crap stadium for noise .. watching this video, can't you just smell the  :corndog: ?

240937[/snapback]

No way... I know Death Valley is loud and exciting.... but we dont stand and *clap* I've been in the student section for about 3 years.... we stand and YELLLL!!! B):au::au:

If you dont get chill bumps after that first sack... you dont have a pulse...  :au:   :cheer:

240929[/snapback]

I had chill bumps as soon as tiger took to the skies!

240929[/snapback]

I have the the network and CSS copies of the game on my DVR...and I can't get enough of it. The hair on the back of my neck stands up every time I watch it.... What a beat down! :D

:au::homer:

The first time I saw Tiger fly pregame, I was overly emotional. That is a fantastic thing to see. As a fan, there are somethnigs that are better than even winning. I will remember Tiger flying from now on.

E-L-E-V-E-N Sacks ! ! ! :au::cheer::au:

Still hard to believe. I knew their o-line was bad, I never imagined it was THAT pathetic.

Oh well, maybe sally jesse raphael will set a NEW SEC record for dirt naps @ 12 in the '07 IB. :cheer::thumbsup:

Had goosebumps and all that sort of thing at the "Alabama at Auburn" intro

Give em HELL big blue!!!

Hurry up football season.

I went to numerous games at LSU and outside of LSU/UF in 1997....Auburn/UGA in 2002 was the 2nd loudest I had ever been to

241174[/snapback]

Way to bring back painful memories... <_<

Archived