Cocks say they have a better RB than KI

DKW 86

GameCock Delusion/Smack

David Irons Sr Responds...

A Running Back that was 5 times better than Kenny Irons What would we have?

Would this kid be a Draft Choice?

How Many 100 yard games would he rush for in the SEC?

How would the NFL scouts grade this Kid?

Kenny Irons has the highest Running back grade this year from the NFL scouts? What does that tell you.

It tells me that I can not wait to get to Our Thusrsday Night game. On the road SEC big game oh So exciting!!

Check The Gamecock Central free msg board about 4 pages in and tell me what you think?

Someone emailed me and told me to take a look, took me a while to find it but I did. The Funny thing is Ii had left them alone and was focused on beating Bama 73-3 Oh well I guess I have to start riding them again. WAR EAGLE!!!!! HAPPY 4th to everyone.

Some of their fans support Irons.. some hate him. lol.

All of a sudden.. Auburn has a weak arsenal of RBs (even though we have sent out 3 RBs in the past 4-5 years that are starting in the NFL).. Cause Irons would be 3rd on their depth chart. LOL. I guess Auburn just doesn't know good running backs when they see em.

I read the board and saw about as many folks defending Kenny. Didn't strike me as any worse than any other board. Better than some. They don't like Lou, though. Gotta respect that!

Whatever, their starter Davis is average and was all ready to come to bama until they pulled his offer and took coffee instead.

Unless they somehow got OU's peterson to come play in south carolina...they dont have anyone on their roster that should even be allowed to wash KI's jockstrap.

Whatever, their starter Davis is average and was all ready to come to bama until they pulled his offer and took coffee instead.

Unless they somehow got OU's peterson to come play in south carolina...they dont have anyone on their roster that should even be allowed to wash KI's jockstrap.

244804[/snapback]

Why woud uat extend an offer to an "average" rb? :poke:

Archived