Logan Gray

Eagle's Claw

I SERIOUSLY wonder why noone has posted regarding Logan Gray's visit.

This guy is an Elite 11 QB that is seriously considering Auburn. Starting with Cox, Caudle, may Gray - This would be HUGE pickup for backup purposes and recruitment... Skilled players like to follow the highly skilled QB's - Auburn has the disadvantage to UF, FSU, UM due to geographic's only, BUT if we can land Logan Gray this would probably land a few extra FL/GA kids.

Having said all of this - I would have to give Caudle the nod for the legitimate backup by the end of next year given that he's healthy. Knee surgeries on both knees would tend to effect the speed and mobility of most people. I would have to assume that Caudle will need a year or two to get back to 100%. Input would be welcome on this situation.

Regardless there are DEFINITELY health issues, enough to justify the recruitment of another top QB.

I SERIOUSLY wonder why noone has posted regarding Logan Gray's visit.

This guy is an Elite 11 QB that is seriously considering Auburn.  Starting with Cox, Caudle, may Gray - This would be HUGE pickup for backup purposes and recruitment...  Skilled players like to follow the highly skilled QB's - Auburn has the disadvantage to UF, FSU, UM due to geographic's only, BUT if we can land Logan Gray this would probably land a few extra FL/GA kids. 

Having said all of this - I would have to give Caudle the nod for the legitimate backup by the end of next year given that he's healthy.  Knee surgeries on both knees would tend to effect the speed and mobility of most people.  I would have to assume that Caudle will need a year or two to get back to 100%.  Input would be welcome on this situation. 

Regardless there are DEFINITELY health issues, enough to justify the recruitment of another top QB.

247130[/snapback]

I'd love to see Gray in an :au: uniform. He's being chased by a few good schools though (Missouri not being one of them).

As a Missouri native, I have to wonder when the last time :au: had a kid from Missouri on the roster. StatTiger?

Even though not as highly touted, I wouldn't leave Ensminger out of this discussion totally. Steven played at Opelika HS his junior season; Opelika HS graduated a pretty good QB last season that signed with Troy. Must have some talent to replace a D-1 talent that has attended the school longer. Also, Blake Field was a no-name coaches son that many didn't believe could win the #2 spot last season.

I think he's headed to Athens. Gray's father or step father is a huge UGA fan and i think he's orginally from GA. Southlink what do you think?

I think he's headed to Athens. Gray's father or step father is a huge UGA fan and i think he's orginally from GA. Southlink what do you think?

247311[/snapback]

In the latest article about his visits, he is gushing over UGA and their coaches. So I think you could be right.

Archived