Gundlach backtracking even more.

DKW 86

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/mobilereg...ll=3&thispage=3

Read it yourself. He basically says that:

Gundlach said he went public with his allegations not to damage the athletics department, but to shine a light on academic misconduct in his own department.

"My interest is not whether the NCAA sanctions Auburn sports," he said.

Excuse me Dr. Gundlach, but the only evidence YOU gathered was on ATHLETES, and footballers. You have been found to be nothing more than a disgruntled employee passed over for promotion in 2002.

This guy is like watching Howard Dean. The more he talks the worse he sounds...

He knows that the best way to get attention is to link it to athletics. The sad but true fact is that most around the South wouldn't give this story a second thought if football players hadn't been mentioned. Unfortunately for our rival fans, this is not within the scope of the NCAA, so while it is still an embarassing story, the result which they would have liked to see will not occur.

This guy is like watching Howard Dean. The more he talks the worse he sounds...

248384[/snapback]

Bingo! Exactly what I thought when I read the first story in the AJC. Unfortunately, it was on the front page of the sports for 2 days. Even my :uga: friends (and I am surrounded by them) are like, "Huh?"

I think that most people that are in college are that ever attended college are shrugging their shoulders at this because they know these kind of classes are nothing new and also nothing to get all fired up about.

Archived