Who else is ready for the season to start?

BamaGrad03

Im so sick of rumors, accusations, and writers trying to sell papers in the offseason.

Cant wait till the articles are about FOOTBALL and not about stupid stuff.

I agree I cant wait to wake up on saturday morning and watch Espn's gameday and then the jp(now called something else) game! Nice thread Bg!

Absloutely right! This time of year, there is nothing to report on, so journalists have to make a big deal out of everything. Also, the players are unsupervised, so we all hold our breath hoping that someone doesn't act like a big knucklehead

Can't wait for the Season to begin. Bustin' heads between the hash marks beats rumors on the web!

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!!!! Can't wait for the season to start. Countdown has started. Fall is the best time of year. Used to be summer when I was little, but now it is definitely the fall.

Im so sick of rumors, accusations, and writers trying to sell papers in the offseason.

Cant wait till the articles are about FOOTBALL and not about stupid stuff.

248598[/snapback]

Yes...at least 2-a-days, BG...bring it on!!! :)

:au::homer:

Every time I'm "ready" (read "excited") for the season to begin, we lose right off the bat. So, for the record, no I'm not ready for the season to start. ;)

I can't wait for the season to start............but accusations and rumors about bammer NEVER get old. ;)

I am going to be a little selfish and say not yet. I am a delicate situation right now and I need to be able to jump around and scream at the TV without worrying about causing more harm. :lol:

I was ready after the Bowl Game....College needs a arena league so we can keep beating folks all year long......

That goes along with the new basketball building..... one building to house

Swimming, Basket ball, AU Hockey, AU Arena Foot Ball, just big time excitement all year long...WARRRRRRR EAGLE HEY....

Lets get the Ball Rolling..

:cheer: What do ya want.......TD ...Whats that ....TOUCH DOWN!!!!

Football Saturdays in September?

What? Nobody else gets fired up for the MLS on ESPN every Saturday afternoon during the summer?

I personally can't wait till this Saturday to watch the MLS game of the week.

Football Saturdays in September?

What? Nobody else gets fired up for the MLS on ESPN every Saturday afternoon during the summer?

I personally can't wait till this Saturday to watch the MLS game of the week.

248941[/snapback]

My

Life

Sucks

Did I get it right? :lol:

I have to admit that I am always torn between two great loves in my life: Auburn Football and Summer. When one dies, the other is born. So when football season comes along, I have to admit to a bit of melancholy, knowing that Summer is fading away.

Go ahead. Beat on me. But in your hearts you know I'm right.

I was driving around campus today and they have already strated bringing in the big portable restrooms they put up all over campus. just another sign that the season is just around the corner.

Who's ready for the calling of the NIP?!?!?!? I realize that it's not near time to, but do you not get excited thinking about it? It means FOOTBALL is right around the corner! :cheer::au:

It was 100 freakin' degrees today and will be like that for the next few days. I think the "NIP" is still a ways off.

I was ready after the Bowl Game....College needs a arena league so we can keep  beating folks all year long......

That goes along with the new basketball building..... one building to house

Swimming, Basket ball, AU Hockey, AU Arena Foot Ball, just big time excitement  all year long...WARRRRRRR EAGLE HEY....

Lets get the Ball Rolling..

:cheer: What do ya want.......TD ...Whats that ....TOUCH DOWN!!!!

248912[/snapback]

Even if the hockey club was still around, they'd never be so lucky to be able to even play on a parking lot on campus. We were stuck at Lamberts for 6 years while i was there...

It was 100 freakin' degrees today and will be like that for the next few days. I think the "NIP" is still a ways off.

Speaking of heat, is it as dry in Washington as in Cali? I guess what I'm tryin to say is....will the Cougars finally see some sweat?

Archived