Eltoro Freeman's teammate commits to tigers

WAR-MATT

Marshal Williams 6-2 200lb LB. 4.6 in the 40. Chose the Tigers over Vandy and UNC.

My bad he is not Freeman's teamate. He is from Southwest Dekalb HS. in Decatur, GA.

Either way, it's a win-win situation for AU. Gotta love the name, "Eltoro" -- he would have felt right at home in the Iron Bowl last year with all the "OLE!" blocks the bammie OL was doing that day. :D

Three commits since the NYT story broke! Man, this negative publicity is KILLING us in recruiting B)

249770[/snapback]

yeah, at this rate ,we ought to start spreading rumors ourselves every summer..... using a historical example from several latin american countries,sometimes the expected results of a coup don't materialize, and the failed attempts lead to the demise of the people that started the coup....or a quote from revelation of john,"he who lives by the sword, must die by the sword"

Dang...beat me by less than a minute!!! :big: It wasn't there yet when I posted....

The BIG thing is that he's trying to steer Caleb King to us! That's his team mate....

:au::homer:

Gotta love the name, "Eltoro"

249759[/snapback]

Fear "the Bull"!

Another thing I like about this guy is that he has said he is looking into graduating early so he can be here for spring ball.

Means he's got a good head on his shoulders.

If Caleb Kiing did come to :au: parts of Tuscaloosa and Bham would spontaneously combust.

If Caleb Kiing did come to :au: parts of Tuscaloosa and Bham would spontaneously combust.

249978[/snapback]

i'd bring the hotdogs if someone brings the buns

Marshal Williams 6-2 200lb LB. 4.6 in the 40.  Chose the Tigers over Vandy and UNC.

249746[/snapback]

Maybe he chose us for the better academics.... ;)

"Lil ball of Hate" and "The Bull",  Gotta love it, the SEC better look out for the next 4-5 years!!!!!

249948[/snapback]

That's AUsome...

Would love to see Caleb King sign on. To get him early is probably wishful thinking though...he's got every school in the southeast hounding him I'm sure.

Archived