We Need A Sign

one

If you live outside of the deep south then you may understand my frustration. Driving along and low and behold i see a AU sticker on a car. What do I do? Play it cool and pretend that i am not excited or let them know some how. You can always do the War Eagle at the Mall when you see a hat but what to do in a car?

We need a hand signal. Something that says that I'm in the family. Texas has the hook'em horns. Any suggestions for us?

(Of course my wife thinks I am a dork for giving this a second thought!)

What you do.. is put some decals (or anything like it) on your car. You see the ones that say "How am I driving? Call 1-800-DRIVING and let us know.".... instead.. Just let people know to honk their horns, and lift their hand out of the window and do the 4-finger wave.

Obviously.. this idea might be stupid, but it might work.

By the time the 4 finger wave catches on, it will have to be changed to 5. That's ok for one year more, but after that, face it, we need to keep one hand on the wheel! :roflol:

By the time the 4 finger wave catches on, it will have to be changed to 5. That's ok for one year more, but after that, face it, we need to keep one hand on the wheel! :roflol:

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

That one cost me one keyboard cleaning! :lol::lol:

Four fingers work really well!

FTT

Perfect -- the 4-fingered wave. :lol::thumbsup:

I have flashed the four fingered wave to a number of folks around Atlanta while on the motorcycle. Every one of them to date has flashed it back with a grin!

What do we do if we do happen to get to 11?.....Just thinking ahead...

Well, for a guy, I guess you could hypothetically go to 13

What about a "thumbs-up". It is perfect for this year and next and a "thumbs-up" always means something good. :thumbsup:

That could work. And no, I am not going to "count to 13" and get arrested.

I always thought we should use the four fingers we have and form like a W with the middle and ring fingers together.

2pac_shakur1.jpg

All this time I thought Death Row Records were simply representin' the West Side, when they were actually huge Auburn fans!

True, you could use the W like our fallen man Pac is showing here, but why not turn it down sideways and add the E when you are done giving love for the W?

The Thumb is just fine for me though!

I always thought we should use the four fingers we have and form like a W with the middle and ring fingers together.

2pac_shakur1.jpg

All this time I thought Death Row Records were simply representin' the West Side, when they were actually huge Auburn fans!

Because you would probably get shot :uzi: :happydead:

Archived