Get Ready to Take Your Medicine, Aubbies

genuinelsutiger

Arkansas St.? Yes, perhaps we can talk. I think I can scrape up enough change from under my couch cushions. <_<:poke:

I'll cut you a deal. Only 25% above face value! I'd only do it for a friend.

Arkansas St.? Yes, perhaps we can talk. I think I can scrape up enough change from under my couch cushions. <_<:poke:

I'll cut you a deal. Only 25% above face value! I'd only do it for a friend.

Oh Supper, I heart you.

Two of my friends (both went to bama) are getting married Alabama LSU (also UGA/AU) weekend. And said they dont understand why we are mad since its an away game for alabama. They said because they dont like football that we should get over it.

They are not your friends BG.

One of my friends is getting married on September 16. We received the invitation in the mail a few weeks back, and it had a reply card to let them know whether or not we were coming. I told my wife to write "Hell No!" on the card and send it back! Whether she did or not I don't know.

What kind of dumbass (in Alabama) gets married:

1. During football season

2. When Auburn or Alabama has a home game

3. On the weekend of ONE OF THE BIGGEST FRICKIN' GAMES OF THE FRICKIN' YEAR?

And to top it all off, they BOTH went to Auburn.

I don't give a s**t. I spent too much money on these tickets to miss what I think is the biggest home game we have this season. Does that make me an ass? Why, yes it does. Now ask me if I care.

Do you care?

Guest Tigrinum Major

I don't give a s**t. I spent too much money on these tickets to miss what I think is the biggest home game we have this season. Does that make me an ass? Why, yes it does. Now ask me if I care.

Do you care?

Nice hustle. You're doing well on these types of posts. No one else can ever follow instructions.

Do you care?

Nice hustle. You're doing well on these types of posts. No one else can ever follow instructions.

I do what I can.

One of my friends is getting married on September 16. We received the invitation in the mail a few weeks back, and it had a reply card to let them know whether or not we were coming. I told my wife to write "Hell No!" on the card and send it back! Whether she did or not I don't know.

Do you care?

No.

Do you care?

No.

I had a hunch. But, I'm with you. I would skip an important wedding to see a home game I shelled big bucks out for too.

Just for clarification:

This "friend" isn't exactly a guy I hang out with a lot. As a matter of fact, I haven't talked to him in probably close to a year. Not to mention he tried to steal my girlfriend (now my wife) from me back in high school. Needless to say, he was unsuccessful. So it's not like I am missing my best friend's wedding or anything.

This guy scheduled his wedding on this date in hopes that you would not show up and tell his future wife that he had tried to steal your now wife.Oh yea....He still expects a gift. Send him a box of horse apples.

I cant resist posting on this......LSU is hands down my favorite game year in and year out. Remember the time that those b*****ds burnt down our gymnasium and beat us? That was my second year at Auburn, and after the game three LSU punks started beating on the hood of my car and shooting me and my friend birds. I looked at my friend...............he gave me the nod.................and my foot accidentaly hit the gas, and those three limped off screaming like the little bit@#es they are!

ALSO, FOR ALL MY FRIENDS ON HERE. IF ANY OF YOU GET MARRIED OR DIE ON A BIG FOOTBALL SATURDAY AND I AM FORCED TO GO TO A WEDDING OR FUNERAL ON THAT DAY, I WILL BE ETERNALLY PISSED. For the record, a Very close friend of mine did get married (just like the other guy both the bride and groom were Auburn grads) on the Auburn Mississippi State weekend, and my fiance' at the time (I got rid of her) MADE ME GO. IT SUCKED IT SUCKED IT SUCKED. WAR EAGLE !!!!! :au::au::au::au::au:

Archived