Mikey's Rolling House of Discipline

DKW 86

http://mb19.scout.com/fauburnfrm2.showMess...ID=129425.topic

mikeysrollinghouseofdisciplinekh0.jpg

Now Bama, known for Albert Means and Mike Price Scandals, is now known for a growinig rep for laughable discipline.

Perp 1: I'll take the Astropop

CMFS: That'll be 2 felony firearm counts and a misdemeanor possesion. Any other orders?

Perp 1: and can you put some sprinkles on it??

CMFS: Sprinkles cost one Battery charge extra.

CMFS: 8/24/06 Special: Orange Push-Ups now just 1 misdemeanor.

That is, indeed, "Good Humor".

Who said anything about Simpson?

It is a systemic issue, not one of a particular player.

The whole cartoon deals w/ the Simpson issue. Remember the ice cream comment?

And yeah, none of our players are ever disciplined. See: DJ Hall, Simeon Castille, JP Wilson, Jamie Christensen, etc.

And yeah, none of our players are ever disciplined. See: DJ Hall, Simeon Castille, JP Wilson, Jamie Christensen, etc.

We are just poking fun at the 'ice cream' for discipline comment. It is not personal. We got slammed by Tide fans for the NYT article. We are just giving some of it back with the no discipline story.

JP Wilson

This one deffinitely does not count. Dressing the kid out, then he not playing cause he was not needed, and then your coach saying he was serving a game suspension is a joke. To late to get the camel out of the tent. It already has it's nose under the flap.

We are just poking fun at the 'ice cream' for discipline comment. It is not personal. We got slammed by Tide fans for the NYT article. We are just giving some of it back with the no discipline story.

Tell TM that. I think he's lost. :poke:

Not :poke: , but weren't DJH and SC academically ineligible? I don't remember for sure. And yes, JPW does not count. That's the problem with not announcing your disciplinary actions, there is no accountability.

There is NO discipline in west vance...none. Don't get me wrong...I enjoy that fact.

http://mb19.scout.com/fauburnfrm2.showMess...ID=129425.topic

mikeysrollinghouseofdisciplinekh0.jpg

Now Bama, known for Albert Means and Mike Price Scandals, is now known for a growinig rep for laughable discipline.

Perp 1: I'll take the Astropop

CMFS: That'll be 2 felony firearm counts and a misdemeanor possesion. Any other orders?

Perp 1: and can you put some sprinkles on it??

CMFS: Sprinkles cost one Battery charge extra.

CMFS: 8/24/06 Special: Orange Push-Ups now just 1 misdemeanor.

I'm not sure the ice cream truck is such a good idea. Weren't they used to peddle marijuwana before! (smirking out LOUD)

I'm not sure the ice cream truck is such a good idea. Weren't they used to peddle marijuwana before! (smirking out LOUD)

The ice cream truck is a front. That is their "code phrase".

The ice cream truck is a front. That is their "code phrase".

For what???

Mobile ATM??? :poke:

Archived