McFadden returns

jwise0022

McFadden returned to practice for Arkansas today. He is still listed as doubtful vs. USC, but I think he will play. My guess is he will be healthy enough for 10-15 carries, enough to keep the game close.

McFadden returned to practice for Arkansas today. He is still listed as doubtful vs. USC, but I think he will play. My guess is he will be healthy enough for 10-15 carries, enough to keep the game close.

I'd be shocked if he plays on Saturday.

It won't matter... USC wins in a rout.

I would be very suprised if he played, in fact I might just wrench a coaches neck if he played him before he was back to at least 95%!!

Just being at practice just means he's well enough to be there, not on the field of play during a game. Got a link?

Guest Tigrinum Major

This whole Arkansas preseason has been a clever ruse by the Nutt staff. Casey Dick has not been hurt. McFadden did not injure his toe. These are not the droids you're looking for.

everyone is so high on arky this season because they return a lot of starters. so what. if they aren't as talented, then they won't beat teams that are more talented. I know experience plays a big role, but I don't see them winning against superior opponents. McFadden is really good but they still have a high school coach as their offensive coordinator against the best defenses in the country. good luck with that arkansas.

everyone is so high on arky this season because they return a lot of starters. so what. if they aren't as talented, then they won't beat teams that are more talented. I know experience plays a big role, but I don't see them winning against superior opponents. McFadden is really good but they still have a high school coach as their offensive coordinator against the best defenses in the country. good luck with that arkansas.

Any team can get lucky on any given Saturday. Arkansas is gonna need a little luck to beat USC. But, I can see it happening, and I am one of those who predicts Arkansas to win. I think they will beat USC and then go on to a 5 or 6 win season.

If Arkansas wins, every team in the SEC will get a boost in the media. Especially if we beat Wazzu and UT beats Cal.

Nutt is crazy, but I don't think he's crazy enough to risk flushing the remainder of :arky: 's season down the crapper by playing an injured McFadden. If he did and they lost their stud RB for the season, the piggies will burn his house down and hang him.

Any team can get lucky on any given Saturday. Arkansas is gonna need a little luck to beat USC. But, I can see it happening, and I am one of those who predicts Arkansas to win. I think they will beat USC and then go on to a 5 or 6 win season.

If Arkansas wins, every team in the SEC will get a boost in the media. Especially if we beat Wazzu and UT beats Cal.

It

s amazing how people here in the Big 12's region forget how a terrible `03 and `04 Hog team dominated Texas....

Any team can get lucky on any given Saturday. Arkansas is gonna need a little luck all the luck in the world to beat USC. But, I can see it happening, and I am one of those who predicts Arkansas to win. I think they will beat USC and then go on to a 5 or 6 win season.

Helped ya out with that one! :P

I thought Auburn would have an easier time with USC in 03 because they had lost their starting heisman QB to the NFL and had to start off in a hostile environment in the SEC.

USC has had the best recruiting classes in the past 5 or so years. Don't expect too much of a drop off this season.

I thought Auburn would have an easier time with USC in 03 because they had lost their starting heisman QB to the NFL and had to start off in a hostile environment in the SEC.

USC has had the best recruiting classes in the past 5 or so years. Don't expect too much of a drop off this season.

I still think USC drops a game or two b/c of the inexperience at QB, IMO. He may be the next coming of a Carson Palmer Lienart clone...a Palnart?? and suprise me, I just think that is how it will happen.

What was the extent of McFadden's injury?? I never did catch exactly what the injury was??

I still think USC drops a game or two b/c of the inexperience at QB, IMO. He may be the next coming of a Carson Palmer Lienart clone...a Palnart?? and suprise me, I just think that is how it will happen.

What was the extent of McFadden's injury?? I never did catch exactly what the injury was??

He broke his toe in a bar fight or something like that. What a dummy

He broke his toe in a bar fight or something like that. What a dummy

I believe his brother's car was being stolen and he broke his toe in that whole process.

You know those sigs on here that have the hand holding up 4 fingers? Yes, that's so Bama will fear the thumb. What most don't know is that's also the grand total of wins for the little piggies last season. It's the same crappy bunch of Hogs coming back that won 4 games. In TMajor's infamous words..."Frick em'"

It seems to me that almost EVERY year someone is saying " The Hogs are going to be good because they have the largest amount of returning starting starters," and well...we see how that has gone.

I want to win the West. I want to dominate the SEC. I have no desire to see the rest of the West and the SEC as a whole do good. I want to win every game and I want all of our foes to be beaten, battered, demoralized and partially violated when we play them. I want NO 7-0..3rd ranked juggernauts coming in to JH.

Frick the lot of em'

This whole Arkansas preseason has been a clever ruse by the Nutt staff. Casey Dick has not been hurt. McFadden did not injure his toe. These are not the droids you're looking for.

Nice hustle.

"It's a trap!"

Archived