Are any of you,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Tigermike

having problems today? Are you getting excited? Man it has been building for me for the past week.

I'm completely lacking focus at work today. Kickoff can't get here soon enough!

I have a very good feeling about this AUBURN team!!!!

WAR EAGLE!

I'm stoked because I have the Cleburne County High game tonight (the senior co-captain cheerleader daughter will be there), and AU tomorrow night...then my son's 1st Jr. High game of the year on Tuesday night in Heflin...and I'm driving from Duluth, GA to all of the above.... Anyone have a free gas card for me???? :(

:au::homer:

I DID TAKE HALF A DAY OFF TODAY, AND I THINK ITS THE SLOWEST FEW HOURS OF MY FREAKING LIFE. I CANT WAIT TO GET TO AUBURN. AAAHHHH YYEEESSSS GIRLS, BEER, GRILLED FOOD, ORANGE, BLUE, TIGER EYES, PEOPLE YELLING WAR EAGLE, THE BAND WARMING UP, TIGER WALK, THE PAT DOWN, THE SMIRK B/C THEY DIDNT FIND MY BOOZE, AND.......... KICKOFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT BELIEVE ITS HERE......

:au::au::au::au::au:

I'm completely lacking focus at work today

Yeah, my hungover started to wear off around noon, and now I just feel bad. I seem to be more unproductive today than usual. I think I've seen everything there is to see on the internet. Tomorrow night can't get here fast enough!

:yes:

at my age, i have problems every day

:yes:

unfortunately, I know what you mean ;) !!

WAR EAGLE!!!!! :cheer:

Unfortunately, also, years on down the road, we may not even be able to remember it. :(:(

having problems today? Are you getting excited? Man it has been building for me for the past week.

WAR EAGLE!

Feelings won't go very far when the LSU Tigers are stomping a mudhole in that WarEagle --- in about two weeks. Enjoy it while you can, Barners. GEAUX TIGERS!!!!

WAR EAGLE!

Feelings won't go very far when the LSU Tigers are stomping a mudhole in that WarEagle --- in about two weeks. Enjoy it while you can, Barners. GEAUX TIGERS!!!!

:rolleyes: The LSU flamers are getting an early start this year.

WAR EAGLE!

:rolleyes: The LSWho flamers are getting an early start this year.

Fixed that for you.

WAR EAGLE!

:rolleyes: The LSWho flamers are getting an early start this year.

Fixed that for you.

:thumbsup: Appreciate it.

Archived