Farewell to API50

DKW 86

I have been in contact with the Huffman family. They have asked that if we give a donation that it go towards either the American Cancer Society or towards a plaque in the Athletics building. I will say more about the costs of such later.

If anyone is ready to help out on this please use this link for donations.

AUNation - Bob Huffman Memorial

Please include the phrase Memorial in any notation made.

I will leave this up until 10-4-06.

Bob was one of the best friends we this small little board ever had. Some of us are just now learning how great of a friend he was to us. Even though he is gone, yesterday, today, and tommorow he is still changing the AU Family for the better.

:au: I've been away from the site for a while, but I was just reading all these kind words about uncle Bob and I just wanted to say thanks. Thanks for all your prayers as well. I know my aunt would want to thank everyone also. He's in a better place now, but he is definately missed! He was a true Auburn man and I looked up to him in every regard. War Eagle! :au:

• 2 weeks later...

Prayers sent...WAR EAGLE....

:au::homer:

I believe I met AP150 on a Saturday morning & got tickets to the game in Knoxville. He wasn't able to go last minute & gave me the tickets for face value. It was the greatest away game I've ever been to. He posted in the Tickets forum on here actually.

Archived