Farewell to API50

DKW 86

We are a bit poorer. Heaven a bit richer.

Bob Huffman has gone home. API50 was his screen name here on AUnation. While he wasnt that big of a poster here on the board, Bob was an unabashed supporter of this site.

API50 provided me and now several more members of this site deep access into the athletic dept. To tell you how much this man meant to me personally and to this site...well let me just say that Sto is the only member I would tell you was more important. Titan, Chuck, and many others are necessary cogs in this site's history. Bob Huffman set us up with a great future.

I could not get to the funeral myself. But I will see about a donation to the ACS as with Jay Lisby at Bamamags, and to ADA with Jim Fyffe.

Bob, so long for now. I promise I wont cry much. We got a football game and a season coming up in a matter of hours.

Somehow, I think you would tell us not to cry anyway. Somewhere, I know you and Jim are looking down, with big ole smiles on your faces, ready to help out your beloved Auburn Tigers with a great big War Eagle!

Bob we will miss you very much and cant wait to see you again someday...

War Eagle! To a great friend of the AU Family.

AUNation...

Sad news. Condolences to the family. David, if you're making a donation on behalf of the site, let us know how to contribute. If it's a personal thing, then we can do our own.

You guys sent a donation in memory of my dad back in '04, and it meant a lot to me...a small gesture on your parts, but big in the eyes of the family....

May God's peace and comfort be with the family during these sad days.

ct

Prayers sent to the Huffman family. War Eagle, Bob.

War Eagle AP150. May God bless, comfort , and keep his family.

War Eagle, Bob! May God be with your family while they wait to rejoin you.

Archived