More DJ Hall...

quietfan

Yo Matt, I wasn't that pleased to see 42 out there. But he's the coach and he makes the calls... just like when we punt on 4th and two inches... I can bit*ch and moan about it but in the end I count for nothing.

You better see a huge improvement between now and the Vandy/ULM games... I'm not a happy camper right now.

Yo Matt, I wasn't that pleased to see 42 out there. But he's the coach and he makes the calls... just like when we punt on 4th and two inches... I can bit*ch and moan about it but in the end I count for nothing.

You better see a huge improvement between now and the Vandy/ULM games... I'm not a happy camper right now.

M. Brown is in a similar situation now. It'll be intresting to see what he does.

Who is M. Brown?

Mack Brown at Texas. He had a player arrested today or yesterday for marijuana and gun possession...

ESPN reported that that player has been suspended from all team activities. Including ice cream. :poke::roflol:

, if this is the case then why in the world would Shula say he is out for an injury!!! If he has an injured ankle how can he look fine running routes in pregame, in a game he is suspended for and not going to play in anyway b/c of an injury and being suspended. If that is true why even be dressed and out running routes on a bum ankle??? That is the most rediculous thing I have ever heard.

BG, you need to get a clue!!!

Are you calling me a liar?

No, I'm sure you did see him out there. I am calling :bs: on shula and if you buy, then your kool aid is full of crack. I understand you love your team, but come on.....at first says he is out with injury, then adds he is suspended. IF he is injured why is out in warmups with the team??? SHula was back tracking adding in the suspension thing to try to give the appearance he is doing something to him, IMO.

Well if he isnt injured, why did he sit out the game if not for a suspension?

If he was suspended, why say he was injured first? If he is injured then why is he warming up. If it was b/c of suspension, then why not just say that????

Well if he isnt injured, why did he sit out the game if not for a suspension?

Sadly, we'll never know for sure the answer to your question:

If any of our guys are out because of discipline, I'm not going to announce it. -- mike shulla

To me a suspension means you're not dressed for the game......you're not even on the sidelines for the game.

You make sure and implement that rule with the next college team you coach. ;)

You're kidding me right BG? It doesn't take a hall of fame head coach father to see what's going on here. Honestly, how many times have you ever heard of a suspended player dressed out and warming up? After all, doesn't warming up mean that you are warming up for the game? Or at least in this case, testing your injury to see if you can go.

To me a suspension means you're not dressed for the game......you're not even on the sidelines for the game.

Bingo! But, at west vance, they have a NEW dictionary for "words" such as these. B)

p.s. Ice Cream anyone? :big:

You're kidding me right BG? It doesn't take a hall of fame head coach father to see what's going on here. Honestly, how many times have you ever heard of a suspended player dressed out and warming up? After all, doesn't warming up mean that you are warming up for the game? Or at least in this case, testing your injury to see if you can go.

Every suspended player since Shula has been there has dressed out.

I suppose I could tolerate being on the sidelines in street clothes or even a jersey for minor infractions, but certainly not in pads or helmet. But for truly severe infractions, have 'em sit in the stands and think about what it means to be off the team completely.

And you don't have a problem with that?

Not provoking here but just to consolidate the arguments.

1) Shula said Simpson would be handled internally.

2) Simpson has repeatedly said that he was never punished etc. There is no we dont know here. We do know, Simpson has stated it over and over again.

3) Hall ran routes before the game. He warmed up fine. IE He wasnt injured.

4) CMS said that he was injured and then slipped and said he was suspended. Suspended for what?

5) Darby has a bad outing against Hah-why-yer.

6) Darby is said to be injured early during the game. Why did they keep him in then? Johns was doing fine. Why keep an injured player in the game then?

7) Last year, after half time of the :ut: game, Brodies passes all started to float high with him. The tide O was never the same that year.

8) We were told all last year that he was not injured, but his passing fell off dramatically after a vicious tackle against :ut:

9) Against Minnesota, Pennington was said to have a concussion and throwing up in the bathroom at halftime of the bowl game.

10) Yet he still played the second half.

11) I didnt even mention the worst potty mouth in college football.

Seems to me that the only steady factor in all this is that "Just Win Baby" Atittude iin Tuscaloosa is growing.

These are just part of the legend of CMS...

Discuss...

These stooges are a joke. Hell, John Kerry had less twists and turns during the 2004 presidential campaign. Their entire PR department should be fired on the spot.

Let me go on record as saying "Coach" Shula is the right man to lead the Tahd back to prominence. He should immediately be signed to a lifetime contract with a huge ($10M +) buyout clause.

Be back in a minute.......I'm writing Mal Moore a letter. :big:

Archived