Aunews.net videos are being removed

AuEngineer

I wonder if it is even possible to try and educate the powers that be at the university?? How can someone claiming to be educated be so stupid?

Bro, it aint about smarts, it is about money...

I understand that, but I don't see where this takes any money from their pocket. It's not like they have a rival site that shows videos and we're stealing their traffic. They lose no revenue from this activity.

I wonder if it is even possible to try and educate the powers that be at the university?? How can someone claiming to be educated be so stupid?

Bro, it aint about smarts, it is about money...

I understand that, but I don't see where this takes any money from their pocket. It's not like they have a rival site that shows videos and we're stealing their traffic. They lose no revenue from this activity.

I think the CSTV-built site that Auburn uses now has some video highlight content. Unfortunately, they are cutting off their nose to spite their face. They'll get their little bit of money for the few people who are dumb enough to pay for it, but lose potentially thousands of new fans and tons of free exposure.

I think it was brought on by the Under Armour Commercial. I posted it on Sunday and I already had several thousand hits on just that video. I had already received about 15k users and .5 million hits in the first 5 days of september. With that kind of traffic, it was only a matter of time before AU caught wind and got upset.

Probably so. The Under Armour ad would not be the issue because, well, it is an ad is meant to be seen freely by as many people as possible. But, like you said, it brought attention to the other videos, like the ones that used the ESPN broadcast. It is just getting too freakin' stupid in what you can and can't put on the internet now. Heck, you can load the internet up with smut, but you can't put up videos of the university you support.

Heck, you can load the internet up with smut, but you can't put up videos of the university you support.

Smut??? There's smut on the 'net?? :blink:

Heck, you can load the internet up with smut, but you can't put up videos of the university you support.

Smut??? There's smut on the 'net?? :blink:

That's what I've heard. Don't know how true it is. My spam folder seems to think it exists. :lol:

I am guessing Under Armour will eventually have it on their site. They have two empty spaces where it looks like the are going to put more of the "Click Clack" ads.

I taped the game saturday as I always do....if you can tell me where in the game the commercial aired(I didn't see it) then I'll capture it and make it available to whoever wants it...

All the copywrite and commerical stuff makes my head spin. You know they have actually talked about fixing Tivo so you can't skip over the commercials on recorded material.

Wrong ones BF. Those are the older ones that do not have CTT included in them.

Hey Eric,

I plays early in the first quarter, so you should not have to fast forward too long before seeing it. It seems like it was right after both teams had already had a possession each. I missed it the first time it came on because I was too busy yacking with a certain AUNation admin. :lol:

Wrong ones BF. Those are the older ones that do not have CTT included in them.

Hey Eric,

I plays early in the first quarter, so you should not have to fast forward too long before seeing it. It seems like it was right after both teams had already had a possession each. I missed it the first time it came on because I was too busy yacking with a certain AUNation admin. :lol:

and just who would that admin have been to take you away from auburn football??? hmmmm???

I'll check the tape and see if i can locate it...thanks..

Archived