Auburn @ MSU Game thread

GoAU

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If somebody is watching the game and could give a little play by play info I would appreciate. Dying sitting here just waching the stats roll by.

What exactly is happening with our running game? (just watching the stats on ESPN gametracker). Are we just not getting to the second level with our blocking?

To me, MSU has a good run defense. They aren't missing many tackles. Remember this isn't a Pac-10 defense we're playing this week. Also MSU is crowding the line, opening up the passing game. I"m glad to see how well we're moving the ball, taking what they are giving us. That's the way to win.

I wish I could help, but I type so slow I'd miss the next play while typing about the last.

iron's just had a decent run, but got stuck.

A 10 yarder from Lester just happened.

Lester is looking real good...

Is it me or is MSU players just acting like a they are just all that. They have been running their mouth the whole game even though they are getting hammered!!

AU has the ball on the MSU 20 - Lester ran it to the 2 - flag - illegal formation on AU - bring it back....

If somebody is watching the game and could give a little play by play info I would appreciate. Dying sitting here just waching the stats roll by.

go here.

Live Stats

Thanks. I'm watching that way right now, but you just can't tell what things look like that way. Of course I don't want to distract anyone from the game so just ignore me if that is the case.

Here in NC they put UNC and Duke on the TV. :puke:

go here.

Live Stats

Thanks. I'm watching that way right now, but you just can't tell what things look like that way. Of course I don't want to distract anyone from the game so just ignore me if that is the case.

Here in NC they put UNC and Duke on the TV. :puke:

No PPV??

Archived