Auburn @ MSU Game thread

GoAU

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bet we soften them up a little in the second half. we end up with over hundred 50 yards rushing.

I like the way they keep showing the run stats...but do not show the passing yards. :msu: D looks good this way...but if the passing yards are added they don't look so good.

I think our depth will take its toll on MSU in the second half, and we'll be able to run the ball a lot better...

John Vaughn is the man...WOW what a kick that was....

Let's take the opening drive of the second half to the endzone..

If MSU doesn't do something on O, I think their D will start to melt down.

I realize stats aren't anything, but I'd like to see Irons get 100+ yards.

I like what we are doing so far in the second half from a scheme standpoint. We are just taking it right at them. No need to reveal anymore or our offense. We need to just man up. Irons will break one before the end of the game.

I realize stats aren't anything, but I'd like to see Irons get 100+ yards.

I'm with you...I just don't know if CTT will let him play long enough to get it. Gotta think that Tate will get to carry the ball today, some SEC experience would be good for him.

let's go tigers.....another TD on this drive. We are starting to be able to run the ball a little bit....let's mix it up...and punch it in...

What exactly is happening with our running game? (just watching the stats on ESPN gametracker). Are we just not getting to the second level with our blocking?

Archived