Vandy 10 Bama 3, halftime

TitanTiger

Vandy outgaining Bama 153-131 in total yds. Took the ball 87 yds in 9 plays for the TD right before half.

Darby still not running well. Johns isn't bad but also doesn't seem terribly fast. Not sure he'll do that great against a faster defense.

Long way from over obviously, but Vandy's giving them fits and 92,000 people never seemed more quiet. :)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come on guys, MSU is no Vandy, you cannot compare Auburn shutting out MSU in Starkville and Alabama having to host a very tough and powerful Vanderbilt team. Don't worry, JPWPWPW is a little cold in the first half but the great ballcoach Shula will make the adjustments and this one won't be close by the middle of the 4th quarter...

Maybe the shorter game will keep Vandy form petering out as early as they usually do.

I was thinking the same thing Vandy always seem to fade late maybe not today we will see

Tied 10-10. Looks like Bama came out looking good to start the 2nd half.

Tied 10-10. Looks like Bama came out looking good to start the 2nd half.

Bammer scores and Vandy fumbles the kickoff back to them!!!! Thats why Vandy loses :(

Vandy always does this against Alabama. Plays them tough, gets my hopes up, and then this...

Apparently Vandy forgot football games are 2 halves and celebrated winning the first one.

They learned that from 'Bama celebrating their great second half win against Auburn last year...

Something tells me that UAT will not cover the spread 15.5

If it goes as it is, I think it'll be 3 or 7 points one way or the other... right now, I give the potential edge to Bama... their offense is having a bit easier go of it at the moment.

Archived