Last time AU lost at home

Gulf Coast Tiger

The last time an SEC team beat in Auburn it was Ole Miss in 2003 when Ben O. dropped a third down pass in the endzone.

'03 when Greene of :uga: hit a receiver, that happened to be pushing Hobbs to the ground, on 4th down. Thats the way I remember it.

The last time an SEC team beat in Auburn it was Ole Miss in 2003 when Ben O. dropped a third down pass in the endzone.

'03 when Greene of :uga: hit a receiver, that happened to be pushing Hobbs to the ground, on 4th down. Thats the way I remember it.

That game was actually 2002...so LilAubie was correct. And I don't remember the push, but I do remember the corner falling down. Horace Willis? I thought he tripped while back-peddling in the end zone.

2003 we got beat badly in Athens.

2004 we beat UGA 24-6 at home.

2005 we beat them in Athens.

2003 we lost home games to USC and Ole Miss, road games to UGA, LSU, and GaTech.

[

That game was actually 2002...so LilAubie was correct. And I don't remember the push, but I do remember the corner falling down. Horace Willis? I thought he tripped while back-peddling in the end zone.

The Georgia receiver (Johnson?) put his hand on our CB's shoulder as he was starting to jump for the ball. It was just enough pressure to create separation without looking like an obvious push-off. A good job by the 'dog receiver in knowing how to do it without getting flagged. I think Willis wwas the DB involved.

The Georgia receiver (Johnson?) put his hand on our CB's shoulder as he was starting to jump for the ball. It was just enough pressure to create separation without looking like an obvious push-off. A good job by the 'dog receiver in knowing how to do it without getting flagged. I think Willis wwas the DB involved.

Your memory is better than mine. Sad though...I was sitting about 25 rows behind Johnson when he made the catch. I was sitting back there when Obomanu dropped that pass against Ole Miss also. That endzone is bad luck.

Your memory is better than mine. Sad though...I was sitting about 25 rows behind Johnson when he made the catch. I was sitting back there when Obomanu dropped that pass against Ole Miss also. That endzone is bad luck.

Let's see. Damon Duval beat Florida on that endzone. James Bostic ran to that endzone to put the final touches on the win over Bama in 1993. Auburn intercepted LSU in 1994 in that endzone on the last play of the game to win the interception game there...

Let's see. Damon Duval beat Florida on that endzone. James Bostic ran to that endzone to put the final touches on the win over Bama in 1993. Auburn intercepted LSU in 1994 in that endzone on the last play of the game to win the interception game there...

AND Courtney Taylor caught the winning TD pass there during the 2004 LSU/Auburn game!!!!

AND Courtney Taylor caught the winning TD pass there during the 2004 LSU/Auburn game!!!!

Not sure that my memory is 100% correct but……………

Auburn 1st ever TD vs. Alabama in JHS 1989 (James Joseph)

Calvin Jackson’s 90+ Int. return for a TD vs. UF 1993

Scott Etheridge’s game winning FG vs. UF 1993

Curtis Brown out of bonds and AU holds on for victory vs. Alabama 1995

Losing to :om: in 2003 was almost as bad as losing to :ua: in 2001.

Losing to :om: anytime is just a nightmare. I mean losing to... :om: !!!!

:no:

michael johnson was the wide receiver's name, and horace might have gotten touced but he did the falling down on his own.

it's kinda cool to realize that i can list every sec loss we've had at home in the last three years on one finger... not bad in this conference.

what an endzone!

anything ever happen in the other one?

Caddy in OT vs UGA

Caddy in OT vs Syracuse

Rudi, Rudi, Rudi against Wyoming

...and so much more.... :) That's MY end zone...Sec 40!

:au::homer:

"Alabama bringing everybody. Nix is gonna float one for Sanders, Sanders......OH HE CAUGHT IT AT THE TWO AND HE DIVED IN! TOUCHDOWN AUBURN! TOUCHDOWN AUBURN! OH MY GOODNESS! SANDERS WENT UP OVER TOMMY JOHNSON OR ANTONIO LANGHAM. HE CAUGHT THE BALL AT THE TWO. HOW HE HELD IT, I DONT KNOW, BUT HE DIVED INTO THE ENDZONE, AND AUBURN'S RIGHT BACK IN THE THICK OF IT!!!

Yeah the 2002 UGA 4th-and-forever play was legit, unfortunately. Willis tripped up at the 2 and couldn't get his feet under him to jump with the receiver. Lucky dawgs...

Was no push but that was 2002

"Alabama bringing everybody. Nix is gonna float one for Sanders, Sanders......OH HE CAUGHT IT AT THE TWO AND HE DIVED IN! TOUCHDOWN AUBURN! TOUCHDOWN AUBURN! OH MY GOODNESS! SANDERS WENT UP OVER TOMMY JOHNSON OR ANTONIO LANGHAM. HE CAUGHT THE BALL AT THE TWO. HOW HE HELD IT, I DONT KNOW, BUT HE DIVED INTO THE ENDZONE, AND AUBURN'S RIGHT BACK IN THE THICK OF IT!!!

That just gave me some SERIOUS chills.....

I'm so fired up for this :lsu: game!!! Because it's the biggest game I've ever been to at JHS.

Nah the 93 field goal was at the other end cause that was my second year as a season ticket holder and we were looking at it from about 12 rows up on the sideline, as I recall "Whoop there it is" was quite popular and we stayed in the stadium for about an hour after the game singing that horrid song.

Was no push but that was 2002

d5.jpg:bawling:

Hey Southlink, what about the year that :uga: pissed away the clock while inside the 5? Just a great rivalry.

Oh yeah, wasn't Caddy's 80 yard scamper to start the Iron Bowl in '03 to that endzone?

Hey Southlink, what about the year that :uga: pissed away the clock while inside the 5? Just a great rivalry.

Oh yeah, wasn't Caddy's 80 yard scamper to start the Iron Bowl in '03 to that endzone?

When was the last time Auburn lost to LSU at Jordan-Hare?

Come to think of it, when was the last time LSU lost to Auburn at Death Valley? 98?

When was the last time Auburn lost to LSU at Jordan-Hare?

Come to think of it, when was the last time LSU lost to Auburn at Death Valley? 98?

LSU beat a horrible Auburn team in '98 in JHS, and Auburn returned the favor in '99 in BR. I'm sure you remember the cigar game. :P

Archived