O-N-E-O-N-T-A... Oneonta All The Way!

CarolinaTiger

brought back this thread from last year, since the redskins made it to the state finals back-to-back!!!! GO REDSKINS!!!

GO REDSKINS!

first time to state finals in 16 years...

no matter how politically incorrect our mascot name is, we gotta be pulling for the REDSKINS!

Woo woo woo woo !!!

man i'm pumped!

We Are The Redskins, the Mighty Mighty Redskins... HEY HEY...HEY HEY!!!

<<no, i'm not a blithering idiot, tyvm>> :D

ct

CT, we are still WAITING for a pic of those Russian dolls you told us about... Will we ever see them??? <_<<_<<_<<_<<_<<_<<_< Or do we need the judge to issue more punishment??? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

no...please not the crooked judges!

i'll get a pic of the M-dolls tomorrow and forward it to DKW...i have no way of getting them 'online'.

can someone help me out there?

ct

no...please not the crooked judges!

i'll get a pic of the M-dolls tomorrow and forward it to DKW...i have no way of getting them 'online'.

can someone help me out there?

ct

send it to me...i'll host it...

I'll be pulling for your Redskins, CT. They're the closest team to Pell City left in the playoffs, and I have some relatives up that way. My nephew goes to Oneonta (8th grade) and hopefully he'll be strapping on the pads next year.

Oneonta is 3A.

our tennis program was weak when i played on it 20+ years ago......

'back in the day' when there were only 4 levels, we were 2A.

where is PIKE COUNTY....LA?

ct

• 1 year later...

time to wake up this thread!!!

the previous posts were from 2003...but NOW, ONEONTA has made it to the state finals for the 2nd straight year, this time beating the #1 ranked team (TRMiller) at their place 21-14. evidently the game wasn't as close as the score indicated, and oneonta dominated both sides of the ball....

GO REDSKINS!!! Good Luck THURSDAY!

Winfield Pirates all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Points scored this season------------602

Points allowed this season-----------90

Pirates alllll the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer:

Ah come on CT. Get with the big boys Prattville High School in the state championship game for the first time in twenty years. 1984 PHS Lions the first class 6A state champions. My senior year.

The stupid part is that they play at Hoover on a Thursday night?????

I sure hope AU picks up a couple of those DBs that PHS has.

Guest Tigrinum Major
time to wake up this thread!!!

the previous posts were from 2003...but NOW, ONEONTA has made it to the state finals for the 2nd straight year, this time beating the #1 ranked team (TRMiller) at their place 21-14.  evidently the game wasn't as close as the score indicated, and oneonta dominated both sides of the ball....

GO REDSKINS!!! Good Luck THURSDAY!

128817[/snapback]

I live in Oneonta now (didn't grow up there) and I know the head football coach fairly well (his son played soccer with my daughters last fall.) Josh Niblett is a class act who leads his team into battle on the football field and also by organizing Bible studies for the guys. I hope he stays, but I feel like he will leave for a bigger school, especially if they win Thursday. I will be there at Legion Field!

Go Skins!

Archived