Auburn vs LSU Video

au.tiger.96

Ive watched many of your videos and you continue to amaze!! I freggin love the mid way point of this one. The Bo wink was perfect. The only wierd thing was that during the actual game I was worried for Cox but not for the tigers. Our Defense was not going to let us lose..So heres to the #2 ranked Auburn Tigers and what a game..im gong back to bed!!!

Wow! Loved the use of Kims Tiger Bowl logo in that video. WTG!!

Thanks for the mention and dont worry about us going all Collegiate Licensing either. ;)

Good job. I bet that was one of the hardest videos to put together as far as any offensive highlights go. Our only TD is a one yard QB sneak from a "swift-footed" Brandon Cox. :lol: We broked a defensive non-TD streak and now our defense has one going now.

WAR EAGLE!!!

Good job. I bet that was one of the hardest videos to put together as far as any offensive highlights go. Our only TD is a one yard QB sneak from a "swift-footed" Brandon Cox. :lol: We broked a defensive non-TD streak and now our defense has one going now.

WAR EAGLE!!!

Yes it was. Not much to gone on.

Thanks for the mention and dont worry about us going all Collegiate Licensing either. ;)

Thanks for not taking me to court. Nice logo..tough to covert. She will have to do a new every year.

Thanks for not taking me to court. Nice logo..tough to covert. She will have to do a new every year.

Thanks! Pretty neat seeing my logo used! The video is great.

Let me know what format works best and maybe I can make it easier to convert and use next time!

Thanks for a great video. Really did love the coming soon also. Tho, no offensive highlights it just goes to show the physical game that is SEC football. Those young men have got to be feeling it today. Although I think Auburns don't hurt as bad. WDE!!!

In all three of your game videos from this year one player keeps standing out to me and that is Will Herring. I love what the move to LB has done for this kid.

Archived