UAT's offense

Ranger12

One thing about Bama and I'll never mention them again,unless I HAVE to......ok the tradition continues let's put the Tiffen kid in he's just like his dad ya know...it will be just like the past...just like Mike Shula he also played for Bama when Bama was good he'll be a great coach has the Hannah bloodline continued.....we need new ,old Bama blood.Bama DNA line continues on and on and on....The Kool aid clones...

What?

Better?

Duh?? you got the Tiffen kid because of his name?You got Shula because of well he's connected with Bama.Your whole university has to have a link to itself in order to continue.I typed this really slow by the way.Hoped it helped? Now I must go rinse myself clean for having to respond to a bamar.

Yeah, because you typing to fast was the reason I didn't understand your first post. Thanks for slowing it down. It really made a difference.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honest question for all Bammers here,

what would you think if Kines as your next head coach (e.g. starting in December)?

"Oh crap."

Not that I dislike CJK, just that we need to go in a different direction. And btw, there will be no new coach in December. CMS is all but assured of being the HC through '07.

what would you think if Kines as your next head coach (e.g. starting in December)?

"Oh crap."

Not that I dislike CJK, just that we need to go in a different direction. And btw, there will be no new coach in December. CMS is all but assured of being the HC through '07.

We can only hope.

"Oh crap."

13-3 in the last 16 games dude...13-3.

Guest Tigrinum Major

4-3 in the last 7 games dude...4-3.

I will say that I agree with BG in regards to getting rid of Shula at any point in the foreseeable future. Sheer folly. For a variety of reasons.

"Oh crap."

I'm aware of that. And for the record, nobody wants Shula to suceed as much as I do. And a million other Tide fans...

I'm just not that thrilled with the moves he's making right now. I've always been a little skeptical, but the 10 win season bought him some time with me. Anyway, nothing would make me feel better than to see Mike right the ship and prove me wrong. I'm just not sure that he's capable. :)

[

I'm aware of that. And for the record, nobody wants Shula to suceed as much as I do. And a million other Tide fans...

I'm just not that thrilled with the moves he's making right now. I've always been a little skeptical, but the 10 win season bought him some time with me. Anyway, nothing would make me feel better than to see Mike right the ship and prove me wrong. I'm just not sure that he's capable. :)

Don't worry....he's not capable. Sunday morning he'll be regretting driving for the end zone against FLA at the end of the game.

"Oh crap."

Hey, let's break that down, okay?

13 wins in the last 16 games includes:

Hawaii -- Not mistaken for anybody's juggernaut. Horrible road record. Hammered by Boise.

La. Monroe - Another juggernaut. In water polo, perhaps.

Tennessee -- Worst UT team since the 1960s. And a fluke win to get that.

Ole Miss -- Possibly the worst SEC team in history. Last second FG.

MSU -- Ole Miss' only competition for worst ever. Zero offensive TDs in a fluke win.

Florida -- Solid win against what turned out to be suspect competition. Probably the only quality win in the bunch.

Southern Miss -- another "juggernaut".

Arkansas -- 1 of 2 against a middling team

Texas Tech -- Good defensive effort against a mid-level Big 12 team.

Utah State -- A team of midget KISS impersonators beat Utah State by three TDs. Congratulations.

Middle Tennessee State -- Also beaten by the midget KISS impersonators as well as a nine-year old flag football team from Butte Montana.

South Carolina -- Decent win over mid-level SEC competition.

Vanderbilt -- It's Vanderbilt. Come on.

SEC record? Vs. LSU, AU, UGA, TN and UF (you'd have to agree these are the upper-echelon currently)

2-9? Is that about right? Toss Arkansas in the mix and now you're 3-12. Against competitive SEC teams, UA is 3-12 under Shula. Spare me the "worst sanctions in NCAA history" fallacy. That's simply not true. Is that what you're looking for?

Over the last 11 games, Alabama's broken the 20-point plateau four times. Utah State and La. Monroe are two of those. Hawaii is another. Arkansas is the only SEC team over the last 11 that gave up 20+ to Bama and it took two overtimes to accomplish that. That working out for you?

Take your solace where you can get it, BG, but your "10-2, #8 and 13-6" arguments sound more and more desperate as time passes.

That's gonna leave a mark!

I can't take credit for the research. What alarms me is that a Bama fan did it and posted it on one of their boards. I just added some of the snide comments.

Thank goodness the blinders-off bama fan was shouted down by the "we's done been on PROBATIN you ideot!!" crowd which seems quite content with Shula. I'd hate to see him leave.

Hmmm

Hawaii -- Not mistaken for anybody's juggernaut. Horrible road record. Hammered by Boise.

Hammered = Lost by 7 points to Boise on the road

Beat LSU in Red Stick that year. Something AU couldnt do

MSU -- Ole Miss' only competition for worst ever. Zero offensive TDs in a fluke win.

Is it a fluke win when you win by 17 and the other team doesnt cross the 50?

Florida -- Solid win against what turned out to be suspect competition. Probably the only quality win in the bunch.

Suspect competition? Did they not win a bowl game and thrash FSU? And beat UGA? and lose to us by 28 points?

Translanted: Another team with a bowl win

Mid level? It was a win in the COTTON BOWL. TTech finished ranked in the top 15.

2-9? Is that about right? Toss Arkansas in the mix and now you're 3-12. Against competitive SEC teams, UA is 3-12 under Shula. Spare me the "worst sanctions in NCAA history" fallacy. That's simply not true. Is that what you're looking for?

So you dont think sanctions had ANYTHING to do with it? See 10 win season the year before our numbers dropped.

I am just glad to see BG posting again. WHERE have you been?

Hmmm

Hammered = Lost by 7 points to Boise on the road

Beat LSU in Red Stick that year. Something AU couldnt do

Is it a fluke win when you win by 17 and the other team doesnt cross the 50?

Suspect competition? Did they not win a bowl game and thrash FSU? And beat UGA? and lose to us by 28 points?

Translanted: Another team with a bowl win

Mid level? It was a win in the COTTON BOWL. TTech finished ranked in the top 15.

So you dont think sanctions had ANYTHING to do with it? See 10 win season the year before our numbers dropped.

Why do I hear violins?

GG didnt you guys lose to a middle of the pack ACC team last year and get HAMMERED by a middle of the pack Big 10 team?

Don't forget we also beat some VERY middle of the pack SEC teams as well.

Post edited.

Stay way from posts trashing players, especially unfounded rumors. Read the rules of you need clarification. Not a very good post for your first one on the board.

The Mgt.

xxx

I sure as hell wish he was. Start any conversation with a girl... whether it be about puppy dogs or the weather, it all has to come back to John freaking Parker Wilson. I honestly wish that JPW would try his best to make Richard Simmons look like Chuck Norris.

I mean, c'mon! Wincrimson is on this campus. Wake up, ladies! B)

xxx

I sure as hell wish he was. Start any conversation with a girl... whether it be about puppy dogs or the weather, it all has to come back to John freaking Parker Wilson. I honestly wish that JPW would try his best to make Richard Simmons look like Chuck Norris.

I'm not happy with the gay turn this thread took.

I'll be honest, though. Sarah Jessica Parker has ears that Tuberville would covet.

xxx

I'll be honest, though. Sarah Jessica Parker has ears that Tuberville would covet.

You been checkin' out his ears, Galen?

Took care of that. I did not like either as soon as I read it.

xxx

You been checkin' out his ears, Galen?

I was watching the game replay and wondered why there were satellite dishes on the UA sideline. Then I realized somebody just took off their helmet.

Archived