Clemson Fans rooting us on!!!!!

autigeremt

The TigerNet.com is starting to heat up today. Many of the Clemson folks over there are talking up a smackdown of USuCk on Thursday night!

A lot of Orange in S.C. will be pullin for the Auburn Tigers!!

War Eagle!

The TigerNet.com is starting to heat up today. Many of the Clemson folks over there are talking up a smackdown of USuCk on Thursday night!

A lot of Orange in S.C. will be pullin for the Auburn Tigers!!

War Eagle!

Clemson, Auburn, and Texas A&M are all very comparable schools with comparable campuses.

Auburn and Clemson's stadiums are ten times better than the open tackle box known as Kyle Field.

I'm sorry, but this is not true. they just got the 2nd largest scoreboard in the nation that's probably larger than Clemson's scoreboard combined and they're about to expand the stadium to 102,000.Yes, they have guy cheerleaders but you can't say they have a crappy stadium.

clemson sucks, they always talk like they're gonna win the acc then choke to the tune of about four losses a year. I guess its nice of them to root us on though, They do have a way with handling the cocks. (sorry bad joke)

I like Clemson.. Like they say, Clemson is Auburn with a lake. In S.C., Clemson is like Auburn and USC is like bama.

Auburn with a lake. :) Now that I think about it, the two cities/campuses are very comparable.

However, I like the campus of UA much better than USC's. And I'm not being a homer, but I've never set foot on a more beautiful campus than the University of Alabama. However, Duke gives us a run for our money. Too bad we don't have a great football team to go with the campus! :no:

I agree with you wincrimson on USuCks campus v/s UAT........UAT is a whole lot better.

Clemson has made a huge improvement the last couple of years with Memorial Stadium. They have one heck of a new jumbotron. Very nice!

I've never set foot on a more beautiful campus than the University of Alabama

Too spread out.

It's actually not. You can easily walk from one side of the campus to the other in 5 minutes.

It's not big enough for 24k students. I can assure of that!

Guest Tigrinum Major

Don't worry, you'll flunk out by spring, as much time as you spend on message boards.

Trust me, I speak from experience. My wife filed for divorce last week, my kids won't talk to me and my boss is threatening to fire me.

It's a sick addiction, man. Get yourself a girlfriend that likes to, well, this is a family site, so let's just say she likes to hold hands, study more and never darken these doors again.

Don't worry, you'll flunk out by spring, as much time as you spend on message boards.

Trust me, I speak from experience. My wife filed for divorce last week, my kids won't talk to me and my boss is threatening to fire me.

It's a sick addiction, man. Get yourself a girlfriend that likes to, well, this is a family site, so let's just say she likes to hold hands, study more and never darken these doors again.

Yep. I'm on my way to flunking out as I type. ;)

Guest Tigrinum Major

A wink? Are you flirting with me?

Sorry, man, I am happily married. Well, as happily married as I can be as I go through a divorce.

Oh, yeah, and I'm not gay.

Archived