Bama @ Florida

DKW 86

Guys, I am so unimpressed with Florida today it is not funny. CUM and that whole team are getting exposed badly by a team that just lost to Arkansas.

CUM has a chance to go 0-3 in these next three games. He has Bama, then LSU at home, then @ AU.

The honeymoon will be completely over if they lose today.

That is as quiet as I have ever heard Florida field.

Florida apparently did not watch our game Thursday night and learn from it. UAT is moving at will on their defense.

Christensen is kicking field goals today. Must have finally healed this past week. <_<

I know my mind is probably in the gutter....but Coach Urban Meyer abreviated like you did david is likely not appropriate for our family type board... :lol:

I know my mind is probably in the gutter....but Coach Urban Meyer abreviated like you did david is likely not appropriate for our family type board... :lol:

:roflol: I was thinking it, but didn't know if I should point it out.

Florida's offense doesn't look very good right now. Alabama's run defense looks good. Florida seems to have big problems when they play against Alabama though. Still a lot of time left, but they have to get something to go their way soon.

Give credit to Shula. Looks like he learned from last week, and he's letting their QB pass. I'm very impressed with Bama on both sides of the ball.

Give credit to Shula. Looks like he learned from last week, and he's letting their QB pass. I'm very impressed with Bama on both sides of the ball.

They have NO running game, he has no choice. The surprising thing (or maybe not) is that it took him this long to figure that out...

It never ceases to amaze me how the Bammers play up to the level of their competition, no matter what. I hope our younger members who tend to drink the orange cool-aid and become euphoric before we play the bammers will remember how they always play their best against us and up to the competition when the talk turns to a shutout, the thumb, etc. We also have to play them at home this year. So, be confident and proud while at the same time--- :au:<_< Beware!

haha...I saw that too. thought it was kind of funny.

That was a big TD for Florida. What is it about Tebow that he never loses yardage? He's fast, but not unbelievably so. Does he just have good instincts for the hole to hit and setting up blocks?

Wilson is playing great at QB. But Bama's red zone offense continues to be one of the worst in the nation. They'll find a way to lose this one to UF. Field goals won't be enough to keep up.

We also have to play them at home this year. So, be confident and proud while at the same time--- :au:<_< Beware!

Every game we play against UAT is OUR HOME GAME....

I don't know what the deal is, but Bama has given up one LOOOOOONG TD drive in every single game this year. They play solid after that, but they always give it up.

I was scared to death of the AU-UF game, knowing how WE have been looking. But Florida looks terrible. I feel better, not completely, but some better anyway.

It worked so well for us against USC, I hope Florida decides to use that when we play them.

Florida's receivers are making some great catches though. #6(I don't know his name) and Baker are very good.

I had my son's soccer game, so I'm just back. Is Alabama playing way over their heads or does Florida have major issues?

A little of both, but it was mainly that Florida has just now decided to start playing.

Bama's defense has played well. However, their TD was scored on a fumble that was scooped up and run in 40+ yds for a TD by their defense, so Florida's D has played pretty well, giving up only 6 pts (2 FGs) so far.

Archived