Rank Name Games TDs Kxp Oxp Dkxp Doxp FG Sf Points Ptspgm Wins Losses Ties

1 Georgia 5 3 2 0 0 0 4 1 34 6.8 5 0 0

2 LSU 5 4 4 0 0 0 3 0 37 7.4 4 1 0

3 Auburn 5 5 5 0 0 0 2 0 41 8.2 5 0 0

4 Florida 5 5 5 0 0 0 4 0 47 9.4 5 0 0

I thought we sucked on defense? ;)

Who said that Tex?

Read the forum lately David?

Of course, was asking Who said it and had you upset?

Gotta go with Tex on this one David. Tex's observation is an accurate reflection of what the majority of the posts on here were from Thurday night/Friday morning.

Just my $.02. I'm going to leave it at that. I said my piece on Friday and counted to 3. :big:

I thought we sucked on defense? ;)

Who said that Tex?

Read the forum lately David?

Of course, was asking Who said it and had you upset?

You haven't had a blackout in the last 72 hours, have you? ;)

great job SEC

Unfortunately, we all know defense means nothing to pollsters & media talking heads. If you can't beat up on a helpless opponent by 5-6 touchdowns, you're no good in their minds--even if your "helpless" opponent scores 4-5 themselves. :angry:

That's a good stat especially after a win over LSU (#10 scoring offense). But we have played a horrible MSU team (#110), Wazzu (#39) and Buffalo #96. USC is ranked #80 in scoring offense. Remember that's out of 119 teams. So we have really only played 1 team with an offense that could really score in the red zone consistently. <_<

We stilll have problems with the pass defense.

That's a good stat especially after a win over LSU (#10 scoring offense). But we have played a horrible MSU team (#110), Wazzu (#39) and Buffalo #96. USC is ranked #80 in scoring offense. Remember that's out of 119 teams. So we have really only played 1 team with an offense that could really score in the red zone consistently. <_<

And we kept that team out of the endzone.

Well, when the team that you are facing is inept offensively, it's not that hard to do is it?

Well, when the team that you are facing is inept offensively, it's not that hard to do is it?

So LSU is inept on offense? Just what are you "ept" at?

Read my post. I gave credit to LSU, the other teams have so far proven to be not very good on the offensive side of the ball. So you can't support your position so you personally attack me? Try again. ;)

Our D is far from one of the best right now though I still think it is VERY GOOD.

We have played 5 bad offensive teams so that ranking doesnt mean too much for US right now

Read my post. I gave credit to LSU, the other teams have so far proven to be not very good on the offensive side of the ball. So you can't support your position so you personally attack me? Try again. ;)

You try again. Read your own post. Read the last sentence that you bolden, which refers to LSU. Now read my post referring to the last team you refer to in your post. Need a diagram? ;)

You try again. Read your own post. Read the last sentence that you bolden, which refers to LSU. Now read my post referring to the last team you refer to in your post. Need a diagram? ;)

We have played 1 team that is ranked in the top 30 in offensive scoring per game, LSU. We held them to 6 pts. Great. The other teams that we have played do not have a shadow of the offense that LSU has shown. WooWee, we've held some pretty inept offensive teams (sans LSU) down. So what.

We have played 1 team that is ranked in the top 30 in offensive scoring per game, LSU. We held them to 6 pts. Great. The other teams that we have played do not have a shadow of the offense that LSU has shown. WooWee, we've held some pretty inept offensive teams (sans LSU) down. So what.

Well, genius, first of all we held them to 3 pts, not 6. You said LSU was #10 in scoring offense, even factoring in their 3pts against AU. When the defense needed to keep a top offense out of the endzone, it did it. "So what" that all you want. Some people just love to bitch.

Well, genius, first of all we held them to 3 pts, not 6. You said LSU was #10 in scoring offense, even factoring in their 3pts against AU. When the defense needed to keep a top offense out of the endzone, it did it. "So what" that all you want. Some people just love to bitch.

We've played 1 worthy offensive opponent to date . Bottomline. The only one bitchin'/cryin' is you. See SLink's post about UGA, we are really in the same boat (sans LSU). But hey, 1 out of 5 ain't bad right?

I thought our pass defence was pretty good for SC... Cause the their QB had to run like

H E double Hockey sticks...which he was very good at that. any other person would have been coverage sacks..

I think Our D is doing Just Fine and Will Continue to Grow Together.. I think our Receivers just need more Game Time Confidence and Game Time Experience.

The Speed of the Game is Fast...Hard to get Game Time Situations out of practice.

But Hey what do I know...I am not a coach, or a Player just another Fan with an opinion..So right now we are 5-0 not a damn thing wrong with that...all that matters is a W at the end of a Sat or Thursday Night..so Keep On...Keeping On...and Enjoy the RIDE...WDE ALWAYS

We've played 1 worthy offensive opponent to date . Bottomline. The only one bitchin'/cryin' is you. See SLink's post about UGA, we are really in the same boat (sans LSU). But hey, 1 out of 5 ain't bad right?

Okay, you're officially dense as a brick. ;)

Okay, you're officially dense as a brick. ;)

I see your logic working. We held LSU to a FG so we have an incredible defense. When do we recieve the MNC trophy, next week? Thanks Aggie.

I see your logic working. We held LSU to a FG so we have an incredible defense. When do we recieve the MNC trophy, next week? Thanks Aggie.

You know, I simply pointed out that we kept a high scoring offense out of the endzone and you insisted on using that as a springboard for showing everyone what a moron you are.

BTW, Aggie jokes from an Auburn man? Is "cow college" next?

You know, I simply pointed out that we kept a high scoring offense out of the endzone and you insisted on using that as a springboard for showing everyone what a moron you are.

BTW, Aggie jokes from an Auburn man? Is "cow college" next?

Yes we kept A high scoring offense out of the endzone. You actually made it out as though we have faced some high octane offenses (plural), and kept them out of the endzone, we haven't. Who said anything about a "cow college"? Heck, I was going to ask, since your from Texas, if you were a steer...

Archived