How will the year play out for you?

Will CHN stay or is he gone?

If so, Who will replace him?

Butch Davis?

How will the year play out for you?

Will CHN stay or is he gone?

If so, Who will replace him?

Butch Davis?

We'll lose to Auburn this weekend. Beat SEMO, La-Monroe, and Ole Miss. SC is a toss up. Lose to UT, beat MSU and then lose to LSU. We're looking at 7, possibly 8 wins and a trip to the Liberty or Independence.

horray.

As for the circus leader, well that's anyone's guess and there is every possible opinion to choose from on that. Until he is packing his crap into a U-Haul I refuse to believe we will ever get rid of him.

Cry all you wish. I ain't byin' into it. The pigs always play AU tough and have had our number too many times in the past. I am looking for a battle.

Charlie, I speak for most :au: fans, we NEVER take UA lightly.

I never take Under Armour lightly. They have done a good job in mass marketing! :roflol:

It doesn't matter what the fans think. What matters is what the coaches and players think. I don't believe for one second that Tuberville or your team is going to take any SEC game "lightly." They will come prepared.

I'm not saying we're going to get stomped to try to reverse some cosmic football jinx. I'm saying that because I think that's what will happen. Playing you guys though in the past or whatever means absolutely nothing. Two teams, two coaching staffs, will step on that field Saturday and one is just superior to the other.

That's just the way it is.

I've got a couple of questions: How do Arkansas fans feel about Mustain at the helm? Also, what's being said about the offensive coordinator (insn't that his old HS coach)?

I've got a couple of questions: How do Arkansas fans feel about Mustain at the helm? Also, what's being said about the offensive coordinator (insn't that his old HS coach)?

I like Mustain. He makes throws no QB at Arkansas has made since Brad Taylor. Since you haven't heard of Taylor, make that Joe Ferguson. He has made some bad decisions, but is capable of learning and adjusting. He doesn't let the mistakes shake his confidence.

The sad fact is that the former HS coach is the most knowledgeable and professional coach on the staff. He has been treated as an outsider by his coworkers, who have been uncooperative. The offense is less predictable and more balanced now, but is still a hybrid of Malzahn's spread and Nutt's I. They don't run the no huddle because the defense is weak and thin. Nutt prefers ball control, but has never recruited and built the kind of defense and special teams it takes to win with a slow-down approach.

If I was Nutt's boss, I'd have put a foot up his ass by now.

Archived