Hijacked thread about Iraq and terrorism

AFTiger

I don't know how he managed to tie Iraq and the Arakansas game together. Arkansas fans haven't threatened to come into my home and kill me unless I become an Arkansas fan. Wierd.

I don't know how he managed to tie Iraq and the Arakansas game together. Arkansas fans haven't threatened to come into my home and kill me unless I become an Arkansas fan. Wierd.

Neither have the Iraqis.

Neither have the Iraqis.

Funny how you just referred to all Iraqis as terrorists. The war in Iraq is part of the war on terrorism. And that is what he was referring to. Wanna try and argue your stupidity, go to the political forum. Wanna talk football and relevance to a certain article related to football, stay here. But try and keep them separate.

Neither have the Iraqis.

Funny how you just referred to all Iraqis as terrorists. The war in Iraq is part of the war on terrorism. And that is what he was referring to. Wanna try and argue your stupidity, go to the political forum. Wanna talk football and relevance to a certain article related to football, stay here. But try and keep them separate.

I don't recall the U.S having a problem with insurgency (terrorists) until AFTER a preemptive strike on Iraqi soil. Perhaps in Afghanastan, but not Iraq. He did not suggest that all Iraqis are terrorists.

Neither have the Iraqis.

YOU used the word Iraq.

I may be many things, but stupid is not one of them. Starting he war in Iraq had very little to do with terrorists. It has only served to increase their recruiting.

The phrase is "try TO keep . . ." (emphsis added).

Neither have the Iraqis.

YOU used the word Iraq.

I may be many things, but stupid is not one of them. Starting he war in Iraq had very little to do with terrorists. It has only served to increase their recruiting.

Are you a moron or just a richard cranium. I said take it to the political forum where you can show you librul accumen in the correct setting. Both of you.

Neither have the Iraqis.

YOU used the word Iraq.

Are you a moron or just a richard cranium. I said take it to the political forum where you can show you librul accumen in the correct setting. Both of you.

So it is perfectly fine with you to deliver conservative quips, but us LIBERALS (very creative spelling you have there) must all be silenced. You're spoken like a true neo-con. End of discussion for me.

I don't recall the U.S having a problem with insurgency (terrorists) until AFTER a preemptive strike on Iraqi soil. Perhaps in Afghanastan, but not Iraq. He did not suggest that all Iraqis are terrorists.

Geez man have you forgot 9/11?

I didn't really mean to make a political statement, I just wanted to make an underarmour joke. Upon review, I probably shouldn't have included that part.

No, you were completely justified. You pointed out an important fact as our soldiers are completely ill-prepared for the conditions that they face. Your Nutt picture with the glowing orb is priceless.

Geez man have you forgot 9/11?

Hahahahahaha. Wow. Just wow. I hope you understand the idiocy of that statement. I wish I could elaborate, but I'm trying to keep things subjective here.

I didn't really mean to make a political statement, I just wanted to make an underarmour joke. Upon review, I probably shouldn't have included that part.

No, you were completely justified. You pointed out an important fact as our soldiers are completely ill-prepared for the conditions that they face. Your Nutt picture with the glowing orb is priceless.

Our soldiers are winning a thousand to one but they are ill-equipped. What the hell do you know about being equipped? What? You got a parachute on the top floor of your building so that when the next set of terrorists hit us, at least you can jump? Is that your idea of being equipped.

Please. I said nothing till one of you lizard libruls had to bring up another of your misguided truths. I try not to bring up politics in the football forum. That helps keep some sort of decorum. but you and those like you will bring up your half-truths and lies anywhere at any time. Libruls have no respect for anything except the values that will eventually bring this country to its knees.

I can live with what you said and even argue it. Its' where you decided to say it that was wrong.

Archived