Eating Crow

TigerHeat

Okay, Tre Smith handled business at crunch time tonight! Outstanding win by the Tigers! I think I saw a spark ignited that has been missing this year.

War Eagle!

Blackmon IS A PLAYMAKER! :homer:

I posted a couple weeks ago about not understanding what's with all the hype about Blackmon... I am now officially a Blackmon fan! WOOP WAR DAMN EAGLE!

I posted a couple weeks ago about not understanding what's with all the hype about Blackmon... I am now officially a Blackmon fan! WOOP WAR DAMN EAGLE!

ditto

Did yall hear how the announcers covered Blackmon's suspension? CTT sounded like the King of Disciplined football.

Loved every minute of it.

Did yall hear how the announcers covered Blackmon's suspension? CTT sounded like the King of Disciplined football.

Loved every minute of it.

Dkw I thought the same thing! Tray is a beast on the field he changes the tone of the game everytime he is in the game!

Is there room for one more on the Blackmon train? I have thought all along he was over hyped. I mean the kid had not played one single snap as a college football player and everyone was talking about him all week long. I think he showed tonight that there is a bright future on the :au: Defense for #10.

Archived