Tulane owns us???

ontovictory

Here is a little info on Tulane. The Green Wave’s last victory over a Top 25 team was in 1982. Tulane’s all-time record against ranked opponents is 19 wins, 106 losses and two ties and has a 30-game losing streak vs. ranked opponents.

Mount Union

No, no no! It was Suwanee

Guest Tigrinum Major

I drove by an exit last night that had Suwanee on it. If it hadn't been too late, I would have stopped. I might have to do so today and get me a T shirt.

I like how that name sounds....Suwanee. I may name my 3rd born Suwanee.

I drove by an exit last night that had Suwanee on it. If it hadn't been too late, I would have stopped. I might have to do so today and get me a T shirt.

Sidebar.......

If you ever get a chance to stop by Suwanee do it. Really neat campus. Got a tour there when I was a Senior in H.S.

Did you know there is a town named this in both Georgia and Florida? The only difference is Florida added an extra "N" to the name. This was done back in the late 1800's.

You see, back in those days, rich men would ride around in zeppelins, dropping coins on people, and one day I seen J. D. Rockefeller flying by. So I run out of the house with a big washtub. I used my washtub that morning to clean my turkey, which back then was called a 'walking bird'. We had walking bird on Thanksgiving with cranberry sauce, Injun eyes, and yams stuffed with gunpowder. We also sat around and watched football, which back then was called baseball.

Did you know there is a town named this in both Georgia and Florida? The only difference is Florida added an extra "N" to the name. This was done back in the late 1800's.

You see, back in those days, rich men would ride around in zeppelins, dropping coins on people, and one day I seen J. D. Rockefeller flying by. So I run out of the house with a big washtub. I used my washtub that morning to clean my turkey, which back then was called a 'walking bird'. We had walking bird on Thanksgiving with cranberry sauce, Injun eyes, and yams stuffed with gunpowder. We also sat around and watched football, which back then was called baseball.

and smoking mary jane in a peace pipe too i bet. B)

Archived