Bama/UT prediction thread

BamaGrad03

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:ut: A LOT

:ua: 9 (3 FG's made...being generous here, I really think they'll only make two!)

UAT gets spanked like a very bad stepchild. On crack. That stole your neighbor's lawnmower and drove it into another neighbor's pool. Through a privacy fence. Twice. In the rain, even. And you still haven't found the neighbor's dog.

I keed, I keed!

Seriously, we need UAT to win something to help our SOS. Otherwise, we'll have to drop them in the future. Too many weak teams on our schedule.

If this one is even close expect to see Mr. Moore painting some new drivel about "Rocky Almost Stop". That's okay, they'll buy it!

Fumble! 27-17!

My girlfriend (a bammer) has forbidden me to participate in such discussions... :ut: being their biggest rival and all. So I will just share one of my beatdown pics, which will have to suffice for my prediction...

utbeatdown.jpg

:ua: 10

:ut: 28

:ut: 0

:ua: 0

Game goes into overtime and UT wins 2-0

I hate both teams....Fat Phil is a crybaby cheater and Bama.....well you know (9,000 national championships and the bear!!!!!!!!!!)

I still dont know what to think yet. Shula manages a game really well when we are the underdog. He will shorten the crap out of this game. I think Darby will run on UT...and i think we will score (UT gave up 30 to Air Force).

BG, surely you aren't comparing UAT to Air Force..... :poke:

My girlfriend (a bammer) has forbidden me to participate in such discussions... :ut: being their biggest rival and all. So I will just share one of my beatdown pics, which will have to suffice for my prediction...

utbeatdown.jpg

see the control has already started, you need to get out while you can.

:ut: 177

:ua: 3

Bama scores a last minute field goal and UT misses 8 PAT to keep it this close.

That away to be realistic and mature. what can I expect you are a Barner.....

hopefully it won't be as close and the score listed above...one can hope.....

"avoid the rush...hate UAT early....and often..."

i actually got a ticket for this game earlier today. it helps when your boss is a football letterman at UT. i hate missing any auburn games live or via the internet, but i'll listen to its entirety when i get home from what hopefully will be a bama loss. i think bama will come to play.

UT - 21

UA - 20

Close-a field goal determines.

Rumor-Croom comes home to 'Bama.

Doable after this year? Maybe next?

As fun as it is to predict bammer's total destruction by :ut: , I have to admit that this game is quite intriguing.

On the one hand bammer really has nothing to lose. They are dangerous whent that is the case. If they are going to pull a big upset this season, I hope it is this weekend so they get it out of their system.

Archived