Empty seats?

quietfan

I'm sure the students left to study for an upcoming exam. ;)

Party on dudes....

The student section has been there for every big game... We are the heart beat of the stadium atmosphere and I'm sure most would agree. Please dont dog us if the same loud atmosphere isn't there for Tulane, Buffalo, Arkansas St., etc.

Some people forget to consider that we've had a home game in Auburn almost every weekend (except for South Carolina, MSU). Students usually take the "weak games," off to go back home and visit with friends and family. I think that is a big factor.

I'm pretty sure that people all across the stadium left early to watch other big games that day (Bama vs Tenn., etc.) as well.

Leaving a game early that has been decided, especially HC, has been going on for time immemorial.

Hell, I remember more than a few people leaving the HC game early my senior year (fall 1990) and it was hardly a runaway...matter of fact, USM came back to win 13-12, snapping our home unbeaten streak.

'tis a non-issue.

Leaving a game early that has been decided, especially HC, has been going on for time immemorial.

Hell, I remember more than a few people leaving the HC game early my senior year (fall 1990) and it was hardly a runaway...matter of fact, USM came back to win 13-12, snapping our home unbeaten streak.

'tis a non-issue.

I was at this game.

Favre killed us.

I should have left early...

Gad...don't remind me, Boggs...phphhphpht!

It was fairly chilly, if I remember right...perfect football weather, but some of my more "non-football-enthusiast" friends decided to pack it in about midway through the 3rd quarter because it was "too cold." Wusses. B)

That game was the week after the 48-7 assjacking at the Swamp and to say :au: was lethargic would be understating it.

This topic is argued about every year. Many adults left as well, so don't blame the students. It happens almost every game that is a rout. The upper levels emptied pretty quickly too.

I feel sorry for the team when this happens, but I am not going to pass judgment on others who leave. I stay and yell the whole time. Maybe they can hear me when others are leaving!

"I get mad when students leave. I mean geeze you pay the money to get the tickets and you leave when there are plenty of students that wish they had gotten those tickets that would stay till the end.

I'm glad Auburn is opening up to mini season ticket package to AUM it will hopefully help keep the stands full." by autkidd

Well......I noticed it, knew it was because of homecoming, and thought nothing of it!

Someone on their family is paying one hell of a price tag to help them through college. Plus, they pay for their seats too!!!! Let em do what they want! Can't believe anyone would be so silly here.

Archived