Danny Sheridan on Finebaum

AFTiger

Sheridan is a marked man now. Either he is a hero for trashing Shula that way, or he is the villain of the year.

WOW, I have heard exes that didnt trash talk there divorced partners that way.

i'm pretty sure that i've heard finebaum dog sheridan frequently on the program. What gives? Common enemies unite for ratings?

He has had Sheridan on several times lately, and the common theme is bashing Shula and Richt. Of course, he looks like a genius now, but I LOL'ed at his comments about Richt dropping after he lost Donnan's recruiting assistance.

What gives? Common enemies unite for ratings?

Nope, Sheridan finally realizes the :ua: program is in the dumps. He's simply stating what others have known for 3 years now.

Shula, in my own opinion, is one of the most promising young coaches in college football today. :ua: should do whatever it takes to ensure he is retained at the capstone for years to come.

What gives? Common enemies unite for ratings?

Shula, in my own opinion, is one of the most promising young coaches in college football today. :ua: should do whatever it takes to ensure he is retained at the capstone for years to come.

Agreed. UAT made good decision in hiring him and they need to do everything they can to keep him. They don't need to lose him to Miami or NC State.

I heard one caller call in and ask dumb and dumber if they heard the rumor that Saban would leave the Dolphins for Bama and vice versa for Shula. :roflol::roflol::roflol:

I feel sorry for the Bammer coaches - they must be totally confused. They beat Vandy at home by 3 points and get a raise. Then they lose on the road to Tennessee by 3 points, and all of a sudden, everyone wants them fired!

They just need to think back and remember how proud they were to beat Vandy. It's all good at Tuskaloser.

You see, I think Alabama fans just have got it all wrong.

After all, what do you buy a ticket for? To see an exciting football game, of course.

Where's the fun in watching the Crimson Tide stomp Vandy or Ole Miss?

With Shula, every game is exciting and goes right down to the wire. Even Duke!

So, for fun at the Capstone, Alabama should hang on to Shula. Because, with him, every game is exciting.

Sheridan is a marked man now. Either he is a hero for trashing Shula that way, or he is the villain of the year.

Yeah?! You should've seen what happened to me on Senior night at the Heflin game Friday!!! I found out that my ex was remarried over the PA system, when we walked my cheerleader daughter out onto the field!!! I handled it very well.........for my child's sake. :puke:

:au::homer:

Yeah?! You should've seen what happened to me on Senior night at the Heflin game Friday!!! I found out that my ex was remarried over the PA system, when we walked my cheerleader daughter out onto the field!!! I handled it very well.........for my child's sake. :puke:

:au::homer:

Be the man.... :thumbsup:

Archived