UGA is going to kill UF

SouthLink02

Haha, I love it, But that kool-aid needs to be a lot stronger for that bold statement! :P:poke:

:roflol: what's your prediction?

I believe the prediction lies in SouthLinks' avatar. I'm reminded of the Rocky flick where Mr. T was his opponent. "What's your prediction for the fight, Clubber Lang?" "Pain.... Pain".

Seriously SL... good luck this weekend. :thumbsup:

Haha, I love it, But that kool-aid needs to be a lot stronger for that bold statement! :P:poke:

00509.jpg

Have a few drinks, and you will be able to make up the score for the game on sunday! :)

You gotta have faith SL, you gotta have faith....

And a new offense....

I actually think it might be a really close game. I'm thinking FL 28 GA 24

Florida 24 Georgia 14 based on current scoring margins.

UF is +8 on offense and -13 on defense.

UGA is +4 on offense and -4 on defense.

Hey, it IS the SEC - remember, any SEC team on any given Saturday can knock off another SEC team! You have to have faith! Why not?

There are 5 pages of picks in this weeks TDA Bowl, and only 2 posters picked UGA. Faith is a wonderful thing to have but as Joe Paterno once said, "God is on the side of the team with the best defensive tackles."

Please.

UGA's LB's are the worst we have had in years. They are slow, they can't tackle, and our DC sucks

Our QB is a true freshman and our OC couldn't call a good game in peewee football

I am a little intoxicated right now but I laugh at those thinking we can beat UF.

Beat UF? When they are doing revereses and what not? Have you seen our LB's? My fatass could run around them on a reverse.

Please.

UGA's LB's are the worst we have had in years. They are slow, they can't tackle, and our DC sucks

Our QB is a true freshman and our OC couldn't call a good game in peewee football

I am a little intoxicated right now but I laugh at those thinking we can beat UF.

Beat UF? When they are doing revereses and what not? Have you seen our LB's? My fatass could run around them on a reverse.

I thought y'all had a top recruiting class each year. What happened to those great players? Maybe your strength and conditioning program consists of lifting beer cans and eating cheetos on a vibrating Lazyboy, huh?

SL, you underestimate your team. I wouldn't be shocked if you won this weekend and took home the trophy. Uh, what did you say the name of that trophy is?

Georgia beating UF ain't gonna happen. But it would be funny, wouldn't it, to have the SEC East standings messed up some? I have to admit, I wouldn't mind if South Carolina somehow went to Atlanta. I'd love for us to play them again. (I know, Arkansas has to lose a couple of games, but that WILL happen. And we have to win out.)

I really think this game may be closer that a lot of folks would believe. GA may have a chance to win it in the end.

p.s. You can put my vast knowledge of all things football related into a thimble.

p.s. You can put my vast knowledge of all things football related into a thimble.

That leaves you only 10 times more knowledgeable than Corso. Forget most of what you know, and you have a future in sports broadcasting! :roflol:

seems everyone thought the same thing when UF played uat.

It will be closer than expected, but then again Georgia has a hard

time beating Florida when the Bulldogs have a great team.

Who does Auburn want or need to win?

With all those top ranked Recruting classes, I would have to believe this game is close. :uf: is for certain over confident.

Maybe CMR will pull one out for :uga:

Hey, a whole 25% of those polled think UGA can pull it off according to ESPN's Sportsnation poll, which is way more than the percentage of me that thinks they have a chance.

UF 27

UGA 24

Just my thoughts. One of those "shoulda, woulda, coulda" games.

Honestly I think it just depends on which Georgia team that shows up... If the georgia shows up to play they could make the game interesting but either way I don't see Flordia losing this one.

Archived