Game Thread - Ole Miss

Mustain Ranch

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you definitely go for it hear if you get it that should be ball game if not they are deep with a long field you have to trust the D as hard as that seems today

And there it is

looks like we aren't going to try to score, but just run out the clock....ole miss isn't using time outs??? crazy...

now they do...

looks like we aren't going to try to score, but just run out the clock....ole miss isn't using time outs??? crazy...

now they do...

Yeah, Coach O def made a shular move there. Shoudve use one b4 he did.

Do you take the chance of a block by kicking it? Man, Dave took the words right out of my mouth. I should get paid a few thousand to sound like a moron.

We should have gone for it there. Now, we're gonna give them the ball back with a chance to win. I hate it how CTT plays the percentages like this. We could have gotten that first down.

Do you take the chance of a block by kicking it? Man, Dave took the words right out of my mouth. I should get paid a few thousand to sound like a moron.

:roflol::roflol:

I don't like it. 35 seconds is too long.

One blown assignment and this game will be over for us. And we have shown that we can blow an assignment on defense.

We need a touchback right here. We're lucky if we can get out with a W. We've played poorly today and the past few weeks.

SACK on the last play...

POOR clock management...they should kow by now that the clock runs in that situation... WOW...

23-17 TIGERS....Ugly, but still a win... 8-1 on the season...

Man, Shaeffer didn't look like he knew what he was doing there.

How much longer before our luck runs out...?

I will take this win, but this team leaves me befuddled, how can you do so well against Tulane and absolutely play horrible against Ole Miss? 9 penalties... dropped passes... gosh.

Archived