SPUAT - FIU game

AU alum

Hope SPUAT is having fun running up the score on FIU (it is currently 24-3). They might even be able to run the score up next week (they play Miss. St) on Lincoln Financial. After that they play LSU and us. And LSU is down there.

Hope SPUAT is having fun running up the score on FIU (it is currently 24-3). They might even be able to run the score up next week (they play Miss. St) on Lincoln Financial. After that they play LSU and us. And LSU is down there.

Few weeks ago it was you guys making fun of us for playing ole miss close...now you squeak by and want to make fun of us for being up 24-3 with JPW being seriously hurt? whatever. You guys should worry about your own problems. Because you got em. And all you people counting the iron bowl as an automatic W make me laugh. You cant dominate MSU or South Carolina...but you are going to steamroll us right?

Few weeks ago it was you guys making fun of us for playing ole miss close...now you squeak by and want to make fun of us for being up 24-3 with JPW being seriously hurt? whatever. You guys should worry about your own problems. Because you got em. And all you people counting the iron bowl as an automatic W make me laugh. You cant dominate MSU or South Carolina...but you are going to steamroll us right?

All I get from your posts lately are :cry3:

hey bs...didn't listen to teh game.

Wilson is hurt? badly? what's the word?

He's been playing on a bum ankle...Marc Guillon quit the team so we had to bump #3 to #2...and he's never played before. JPW reinjured that ankle in the 2nd Q.I dont think it will truly get better until the season is over. He can barely walk out there.

All I get from your posts lately are

Can you refute anything I wrote?

Sure..I can.... You wrote:

You cant dominate MSU or South Carolina...but you are going to steamroll us right?

Now refute time.... We did DOMINATE MSU 34-0...and we beat a team today that took OVERTIME for UAT to come away with a win... We also beat a TOP 5 Florida team that beat UAT by double digits.. South Carolina game was on the road..and we didn't play very well, but we still came out with the W...just like today...

Now BG, we know the FACTS I put up above will really hurt..but you should know better and do better research before you run off at the mouth...

How's that redzone offense coming?? did UAT actually score from the red zone today??

He's been playing on a bum ankle...Marc Guillon quit the team so we had to bump #3 to #2...and he's never played before. JPW reinjured that ankle in the 2nd Q.I dont think it will truly get better until the season is over. He can barely walk out there.

Poor baby. I could have played QB for bama today and beat FIU. If my team couldn't rack up 50 points on probably the worst team in the country as of today, I think I would just lay low and not even comment on how anyone else played.

My bet is still on the table BG. :poke:

I'll say this ......I'm a huge AU fan and haven't missed a Bama game in 10 years. Saying that, this one scares me - we give up to many big plays and our O needs to step it up. I still think we'll win but, it will be close.

RAMMA HAMMA - JUST BEAT BAMA!!!

:usc: > :ua:

ehhh, I was just kidding around. It'd probably be a pretty close game between UAT and SC. I imagine this year's IB will also be close (like it is almost every year).

Archived