Charlie Weis on 60 minutes

SportsSheila

I enjoyed the piece they done on him. Seems like a really good coach, and his resume speaks for itself. With that said....god I hate ND.

Guest BoStillKnows

Maybe they want to tell lies about his military service.

Most likely because ND is a media sweetheart and he did something nice last year.

Or maybe he is the antithesis of what a coach at a Catholic school should be.

Hmmm....Catholic school...young men in showers...fat guy that looks like Friar Tuck...could be a story there.

If CBS is involved, it can't be good.

The media is petting their prodigy child and getting them ready to go into the BCS Title game. If all works out as I think it will and Mich beats OSU, ND gets the OK to play in the Title(if they win out)

The media is petting their prodigy child and getting them ready to go into the BCS Title game. If all works out as I think it will and Mich beats OSU, ND gets the OK to play in the Title(if they win out)

I thought ND had a good chance to beat USC, but since USC lost....I tend to think they will play alot better against ND. I think ND loses to USC.

Maybe they are doing a report on fat, out of shape coaches.

did al borges make an appearance?

Nope. And Ralph Friedgen, the president of the "OOSCA" (Out of shape coaches association) did not make a appearance either.

Nope. And Ralph Friedgen, the president of the "OOSCA" (Out of shape coaches association) did not make a appearance either.

No way is Ralph Friedgen president...VP, maybe. The president is Mark Mangino at Kansas.

I couldn't believe at the end when they had Father???? (Pres. of ND) in essence saying Weiss's language wasn't a problem as long as he won. Guess f-bombs are OK for Catholic coaches if Weiss and Shula are used as examples.

I couldn't believe at the end when they had Father???? (Pres. of ND) in essence saying Weiss's language wasn't a problem as long as he won. Guess f-bombs are OK for Catholic coaches if Weiss and Shula are used as examples.

Why shouldn't f-bombs be okay when they've done worse things?

Why shouldn't f-bombs be okay when they've done worse things?

All I heard him say was that it wasn't the first time he had heard that kind of language in a football field or locker rooms.

Only in moderation...

It's football, who cares. Foul language is part of the game. Why was Weis on 60 minutes? Because CBS and 60 minutes were just stroking Weis's ego just like every other national news media outlet strokes everything Notre Dame.

I saw a little of it last night. If Bama and ND ever meet on the field, does that make it the F-Bomb Bowl sponsored by Dial Soap?

No way is Ralph Friedgen president...VP, maybe. The president is Mark Mangino at Kansas.

What about the great pumpkin.....i mean Phillip Fulmer

The Great Pumpkin handle is already taken. He was Dee Andros, Oregon State's HC in the 60s.

The Great Pumpkin handle is already taken. He was Dee Andros, Oregon State's HC in the 60s.

My bad.....hahahaha

a few things about charlie and notre dame under his command:

Record: 16-4

Bowl record: 0-1

Wins vs 2005 final AP Top 25 ranked teams: 0

Wins vs current AP Top 25 teams: 1

Given $40million extension after 5-2 start last October.

0 Bowl wins since 1994

Archived