gundlach at it again

auwallace

one of my friends and fellow GTA works for gundlach and last week camera crews from ABC shot footage in gundlach's intro to sociology class. I looked it up on the website and the show is a two hour special on privilegded people. My guess is that the section shot at auburn will focus on atheletes and special treatment. I may be jumping the gun but if this man purposefully brings about more harm to the university i'll be the first person in line to throw him off the 7th floor of haley.

Some people cant stop no matter the harm it causes. He fully believes that he is helping to stop this. The point he fails to remember is that ALL SCHOOLS HAVE CRIP COURSES FOR ALL STUDENTS!!!!!! Organic gardening by James Brown!!! What an a**clown!!!!! I hope gundy gets drop kicked in the trachia to shut him up!!! If this fool wants to be on T.V he should go to springer and fight with Steve!!

I didn't play football, I was in the band, but that didn't matter. I was an art major and took some easy courses out of my major. Mainly for the credit or I had heard that it was an easy class. I purposely steered away from the hard academics! The football players are no different. Why do these people have to come and ruin things for us and stick their nose where it doesn't belong.

Gundlach is just a troll for our enemies. The other piece on Bama doesnt even get a mention in this state.

The Gunney is deliberately doing this at recruiting time...............wonder who is behind it??????? :ua:

Does he NOT have to have permission from the University to have camera crews in his class? I would think that would be a problem.

Why is he still teaching at Auburn? There has to be a way to legally let that self-rightous, pompous a--hole go!

Some people cant stop no matter the harm it causes. He fully believes that he is helping to stop this. The point he fails to remember is that ALL SCHOOLS HAVE CRIP COURSES FOR ALL STUDENTS!!!!!! Organic gardening by James Brown!!! What an a**clown!!!!! I hope gundy gets drop kicked in the trachia to shut him up!!! If this fool wants to be on T.V he should go to springer and fight with Steve!!

I took James Brown's Class at the end of my college days, but I gave the pop quiz man cigarettes in the hall before class so I made an A! :)

Does he NOT have to have permission from the University to have camera crews in his class? I would think that would be a problem.

you would think so wouldn't you, they good news is that supposedly this will only be a very small portion of the program.

That which does not kill us makes us STRONGER. Go ahead nyt...back us into a corner and get the AU Family ticked off. There will be a price to pay in the end.

Archived