Brad Lester

jumbo

Brad Lester played his a@@ off when he was in the game I think if the whole team played like him and Courtney Taylor it would have been a different outcome! I hope the lack of effort is corrected before next week

Amen! Brad was playing like a man possessed. Why the coaches didn't use him more is beyond me.

Great game Brad!

I love KI but BL is just faster and a little more elusive. KI played his face off against WSU but has been doen the rest of the year. And the one question to me is why in the hell has he played so little. An injured KI is NOT better than BL!!!!!!!!

Brad Lester played his a@@ off when he was in the game I think if the whole team played like him and Courtney Taylor it would have been a different outcome! I hope the lack of effort is corrected before next week

Why do you have that picture in your sig?

Why do you have that picture in your sig?

why not.......I love a good underdog biggest win in Rutgers school history! And I was trying to learn how to insert pics in my sig :big:

Tristan Davis also played hard on kick returns.

The dude can see seams like a tailback is supposed to. Sees it and is gone. Baffles me that he is still on defense. They know more than I do though.

Who says they know more than you?

Archived